1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Washing Away Your Sins

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, May 27, 2016.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aks,

For half a million dollors he makes u repent in discomfort , and for a few thousand dollors, i will make u repent in comfoprt. i will beat that Guru hands down.HAHA

Regards

kamal

Akanksha1982 likes this.
  2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Kaaamaaljeee!

Namaste ji! I am sending 111 dollars to you right away in the morning. Now I can be rest assured that I will secure a happy place up in the heaven .

No. Wait a minute, didn't you say that you don't mind sinning and you will be up there in comfort with the likes of Mallya? Now that sounds far more attractive and tempting. Maybe I should spare my dollars? Kya ji, you being such a good businessman , you should improve your marketing tactics and avoid such blunders while promoting your schemes!

Seriously, even though I am laughing away, it does infuriate me that religions try such shoddy ways to pinch a penny...I meant pound! In our local temple, there hangs a chart as to how much each seva costs. Lighting a diya is one dollar only while a bigger ritual will cost a bigger sum. So in case I light only the diya, maybe I am allowed to just say 'heaven'!

As usual, your jokes at the tag end take the cake! Reading Kamalji is always a joy ride!

By the way, your snippet has found its way to, no not heaven, but to FP, thank Vaidehi!

L, Kamla