1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Washing Away Your Sins

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, May 27, 2016.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Suryakala,

Thank u so much, and keep laughing and keep reading and commenting onmy blogs they will encourage me to write moer whacky ones, but not as whacky as that Tanmay Bhat chap.HAHA

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pushpa,
    i leave out the sad ones like the killing of the tiger and bear in the zoo, and choose ones that will make my readers smile Pushpa.
    Thank u for the kind words.

Regards
    kamal

3. Goodgod

Goodgod IL Hall of Fame

@Kamaji...Hurray saving money then : )

4. Goodgod

Goodgod IL Hall of Fame

@Kamalji ....Hurray .... so saving on money then !!!!

5. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

See you are giving out a very easy solution. That Swami made them live in hell (someday no food, some day no A/C, some day no sleep, some day walk for hours). That makes it more authentic.
    All Swamis give very tough remedies and mix 15 herbs and have it early in the morning before sunrise. This way they can charge more and if it doesn't work, you didn't follow the direction.

Kamla likes this.
  6. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji Sir,

That was really funny.:lol:

So we can do all the sins in this world and pay you or that temple some amount and get rid of all our sins..:cool:;)

Your business plan has no bounds, remember that you were discussing something about start up business a while ago as well. No harm done, in India, we can start any business like you have suggested and still put the blame on washing our sins away..:eek::rolleyes:o_O

Thoroughly enjoyed your snippet.

Thanks,
    Vaidehi

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  7. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamalji,

I suggest you introduce the following schemes in addition to what you have proposed:

1) Buy one get one free offer - i.e. if you pay for the husband, wife's sin clearance certificate is issued for free.

2) Prepayment discount - If someone is willing to pay for 3 years in advance for sins about to be committed, you may issue pre-sin clearance certificate

3) Holy land discount - If someone is coming from Gaya, Varanasi, Ayodhya, Dwaraka, Jerusalem, Mecca, Amritsar, etc., you can offer holy place discount

4) You can also introduce Silver, Gold, Platinum plans that would make them not only wash their sins but also provide additional features such as seats closer to dancing ladies in heaven

5) In order to boost sales, you can also offer special discount on holy days in all religions.

If you are willing to accept me as a business partner, I am ready to come up with a business plan and be responsible for strategic planning, sales, marketing, finance, etc. You can be the CEO of the company.

I can create Devendran's emblem and heaven background watermarked in the certificates.

Viswa

vaidehi71, curiousgals78 and Cheeniya like this.
  8. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

@Kamalji ......funny one......very good business plan, all the best....are there any discounts or referral schemes also available or buy one get 1 free? :)

9. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Hi kamalji,
    that was a hilarious snippet. Thorough enjoyed reading it! Not to say any less of the jokes too :)

10. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji what a snippy , peppy snippet - just like you. :cheer:
    I also like Viswamitra's list.

You know all our rivers and specially Ganga is supposed to wash all sins! So I can never bath in them . because I am so Paap Heen - sinless, that other people's sins will come over me! :pensive:

And this is not only in Hindus. Catholics too have the system of "confession" that makes them sin free till next time. :grin: