Was That A Miscarriage? Should I Panic

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by morethanruby, Apr 19, 2018.

1. morethanruby

morethanruby Senior IL'ite

Hey all,
    My periods are regular .It is supposed to come on 22nd of each month .Every month only one or two days here and der but I will get .But this time i got it on 17th only and i notice it is not like regular period.I mean its very light bleeding .And i feel fatigue and weak inside .I took pregnanyc test today but was negative.I read in google something like implatation bleeding .I do not know if its the same happening with me or if it is miscarriage .
    Can u pls answer can we bleed and still get pregnant?When should I have to take the test ? should i wait until my period date which is 22nd and wait??
    Thanks

2. Starkgirl

Starkgirl Silver IL'ite

IB will last only for few hours but if your bleeding is increasing then I don’t think so you are pregnant , I don’t think so you are miscarrying since your pregnancy test was negative.
    I would say, wait for few more days and retest if you feel something is not right.

I am also in similar boat, since TTC my periods are acting weird, I never missed a period in my life and last month my period got delayed for a week and I had all the symptoms but then I was not pregnant.
    All the best to you , hope this is your month.

3. coffeecups

coffeecups Gold IL'ite

Is it like spotting or bleeding?
    Is it still continuing?
    Sometimes after marriage, your cycles may be slightly altered.
    You also say you feel weak and fatigued with light bleeding. Could it be that you are anemic?
    Don't stress too much about whether this could be a pregnancy. It's too early to tell that.
    Just wait and see if the bleeding stops by itself or turns into a heavy menstrual bleed.
    If it just stops after a day, probably you could wait for another week or so and recheck your upt.
    Sometimes too much thoughts on ttc will alter your pattern of bleeding. So, relax.
    All the best

Sweety82 likes this.
  4. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Why dont u take a blood analysis? It gives u accurate result

5. Stardust1990

Stardust1990 Senior IL'ite

Implantion bleeding does happen and is light pink or dark brown but never looks like actual blood. It is not very common though. I tested negative before my periods ita common to not test positive Your hcg is not high enough to detect. Only test after a day of missed period. You must Google on chemical pregnancies. They just happen like periods and most ppl don't even know they had been pregnant.

6. divyanka30

divyanka30 New IL'ite

hi, hope so you are doing great. Don't take the stress. Don't overthink. All will be fine. Stay positive and happy. I think you should go for a checkup. Think positive all will be fine sweetheart. My best wishes are with you. All the very best. Fingers crossed. Hoping you get a positive news. All the best.

7. Urmila420

Urmila420 New IL'ite

Hey ruby. I think you're only panicking. It can be just an irregular period date. You can see a doctor. But if you ask me. These things happen like every other month. My period cycles are immensely irregular. Just go and see a doctor. Everything will be fine. Stay strong girl.