1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

want to know name of tablet to postpone periods date

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by kads, Jan 2, 2008.

1. kads

kads Senior IL'ite

Hi frnds,
    I will be travelling to india in march and my problem is i get sever pain in stomach during my periods and my periods date and day of going r clashing...
    i wanted to know do anybody have the experience of taking any periods postponeing tablets in US ...i mean i have use twice before my marriage when was in india but here i dont know what ppl use and how to use sooo ladies anyone with this experience pl let me know what is the name and how many days before i have to use and also any side effets it may have....

I always get so good replies when ever i put my problem on indusladies so this time too pl help me like my own ppl would do for me .....

thanks and waiting for reply

Admin Note: Here are few discussions on how to prepone or postpone periods

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/nature-cure/9083-natural-herbal-methods-delay-prepone.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...164770-best-way-prepone-postpone-periods.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...ceive/12049-postpone-the-date-of-periods.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/ask-chitvish/1153-harmless-home-remedies-4.html#40

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013

2. srivatsa

srivatsa New IL'ite

Hi,

U could ask some one from India to post you Regestrone tablets. it is a very small pack and they can easily post it. You could rather Pre phone your date. It is like. Once you done with the periods of Feb, calculate the date when you want to end the periods for march. for example you want to end the periods on March 19th. For that to happen your periods should start on 14th March.

Now if you use the tables on March 1st , 2nd and 3rd toatally 9 tables(morning , afternoon and night) .From March 3rd within 10 days you will get your periods.

this is precise, i have done it.

All the best

Regards
    Sri

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Kads,

B4 trying any tabs, try the natural way fried gram dal.

the tablet you are describing is Primolut-N. it has side effects.

4. vmur

vmur Silver IL'ite

Dear Kads,

Please avoid using formulated medicines to prepone / postpone periods as much as possible. As Shanvy suggested, you can use Fried Gram dhal or visit our ChitVish's Harmless Home Remedies section to try the various methods that she has suggested.

Try taking Tylenol Menstrual cramp relief tablets to relieve the pain and drink lots of fluids. Consult a gynaecologist or a reproductive endocrinologist to check why you have so much pain during periods either in India or in the US and get a proper presciption for a birth control pill. Don't ignore this health issue.

Regards
    Vidya

5. Sujimallige

Sujimallige Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kads,

Even when i travelled from US to india for a trip I had my periods on the day of flying.But I tell u it is not such a big problem.
    Even i was worried as I never stay without a bath (and imagine that too on a period day!!).
    But u can do this,take a bath just before u leave for the airport and wear loose fitting cotton clothes.DO NOT APPLY ANY PERFUMES.Carry extra set of cotton panties and pads with u.Take a plastic cover to keep the used panties.
    U get something known as feminine wipes at walgreens and other places u can use that to clean urself at airport and airplane and change at every 4- 5 hrs and that would do the trick.
    U can drink hot water (u get that on plane).
    If u want carry even a set of dress for urself on the plane so that u can change even that.U will feel v fresh this way.
    But my mother always insisted that we females must never take the periods post-pre pone tablets as it is v harmful.
    Hope this post helps u.
    Suji

Last edited: Jan 8, 2008
  6. gayujaya

gayujaya New IL'ite

hi friends i had taken i-pill tablet on 24th november,,, bt after a week i had taken premolten tablet also,,, stil i didnt get my periods,,,, i wan 2 know s ther any tablet for periods 2 come,,, ???

7. Walai

Walai New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Some tablets work on some women n not all. Like me I am having a hell of time since 2 years while trying to stop my period during any festival or religious function. Tried tabs like regestrone n primult n norethea, still it didn't work for me. Can anyone suggest which tab to have