want to know good treatment for hair loss

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by Prettypearl, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Prettypearl

Prettypearl New IL'ite

hi
    i want to know which is the best ayurveda centre for hair loss treatment in bangalore.plzz can anybody reply

2. Amrita48

Amrita48 New IL'ite

Sheetal Herbal provides various products for Hair Fall Treatment in Ayurveda that competently fight hair fall problems. Ayurveda produces safe and cost-effective hair care products to cure hair loss problems. I used to use
    MAHABHRINGRAJ HAIR OIL for it. This oil helps me to fight hair fall problems and make my hair grow. You can know more about it on its site.

3. swayam

swayam New IL'ite

Ayurveda has developed over heaps of years as a system of medication and is extensively used nowadays as well. Ayurveda is a holistic fitness system that targets at bringing approximately concord within the body, and harmony of humans with the natural world. It looks at no longer just frame, however health of mind and soul as properly.

4. riyass

riyass Guest

Hair is an epidermal structure arranged all over the skin surface except in palms, soles and mucosa. Hair is an aesthetic asset to human beings. Healthy thick hair suggests virility and youthfulness. Hair Loss Treatment Chennai is pivotal in protection, thermal regulation and sensory functions.

Similar to hair loss, excessive hair (Hirsutism) over body and face in females is a cosmetic and psychosocial concern. Hirsutism could be a sign of internal medical condition and requires necessary attention.

do not visit any clinic until your home remedies did not work out .