want to know contact information of astrologers who could predict horoscope for free

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by angel2011, Jan 19, 2012.

1. angel2011

angel2011 Bronze IL'ite

I want to know contact information of astrologers who could predict horoscope for free online. Can anyone tell such astrologers email information or website? Not so urgent but have some questions in my mind regarding my horoscope. thank you in advance.

2. virilevisu

virilevisu Senior IL'ite

Re: want to know contact information of astrologers who could predict horoscope for f

Hi Angel,

Generally people sell Astrology...it wont come for free...and you can try people who are learning Astrology.. they will help you out atleast for their practice purpose..
    One such student is myself..so if you are willing to share then I will give a try...I can't give a full reading.. a answer specific questions...

3. angel2011

angel2011 Bronze IL'ite

Re: want to know contact information of astrologers who could predict horoscope for f

Hi Visu

Thanks for the response and concern. Since you are a student can I know how far can you predict horoscope. like what kind of questions can u answer? Please email me to natasha.prodaturu(at)gmail(dot)com

please and thank you in advance