Want to Know about your Kuladevatha???? Post here

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by malaswami, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Khannah

Khannah New IL'ite

Hi,
    Good day.
    I would like to find out our kuladeivam. My grandfather migrated to Malaysia from India and a lot of my family members do not have any idea of our kula deivam. I want to perform prayers from here at least for bow because I have been told it’s very important. Is it possible to get to know my kuladeivam using my birthdate and year. It’s in Malaysia 24 december 1987 around 3:35 pm.

2. Khannah

Khannah New IL'ite

Also, I was told that if I cannot go to the kuladeivam temple, I can just light up an agalvilakku with nallennai facing north outside the house and pray to the kuladeivam. Is this true? Please advise.

3. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Kula Deivam or Family God means; one or more particular angelic presence or deity which assist in all the ways for an individual or family to get success, health, wealth and long life etc. This is based on the hindu mythology vedic sastra. Because the entire concept is from hindu religion as ‘Paraskthi’ or ‘Adhi Sakthi’ who created Brahma, Vishnu & Shiva and followed by other angelic powers. So, the primary source was already known in the ancient culture and other religious texts are referring the same as God. That means one source is the reason and the power of other creations.

As we dive in to the veda sastra of Hinduism; they refer to devas and devtas (angelic powers) who are having special power (not in physical form; but able to move everything in the material world) to execute source order (God’s order). Also Bible and Quran refers to angles who brings command from God and delivers to prophets or do the duties ordered by God in the universe as everyone knows already.
    There are known or unknown numbers of angels in the universe who are able to help in lower ones (people like us) – human kingdom, animal kingdom or planetary kingdom etc on the need basis by the law of universe created by God.
    As Lord Ganesh is the primary angelic presence who must be greeted and worshiped as per hindu veda sastra, to pray him and ask for assisting to find family god/ deity. But, you can pray to other deities also with moola mantra /gayatri mantra and ask for assisting to find correct angelic power. Any method will give you the result correctly.
    As kula deivam (family god/goddess) is also like our guru, they take care of our complete being to balance subtle body, soul, chakras, kundalini sakthi, karmas etc along with complete protection - very well happens for many people which is a miracle only.
    There are many ways to find kula deivam or family deity for anyone or family. This book is limited by 8 to 9 methods only. If you come across any other way to find, please share with others and let others also to be benefited.
    Kula deivam / family deity is the first and most important thing in Hinduism and if the gate opens, most of the problems gets resolved automatically.
    As there are more advantages than the given list; let us pray for getting more blessings and assistance from our family god always. Be Blessed!
    For more details , click here.
    A SIMPLE GUIDE TO FIND YOUR FAMILY GOD [KULA DEIVAM] / ANGELIC ASSISTANCE & HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE WITH THEIR HELP!: SECRETS OF FINDING YOUR FAMILY GOD [KULA DEIVAM] eBook: Narasimhan R: Amazon.in: Kindle Store

A pdf file in tamil also attached here for your reference . you should also tell me that are you an eldest male in your family?

Attached Files:

4. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

MESSAGE OF IMPORTANCE OF KULA DEVATHA PRAYER BY SRI PARAMACHARYA OF KANCHI

[​IMG]

A wedding hall. Nadaswarams and Melams were playing auspicious notes; the pleasant sound of kids running about here and there and playing could be heard. People were busy with their errands typical in a wedding.

The Mapillai started off on the Kashi Yathrai and when the parents of the girl whispered something into his ears, he returned. The ‘Oonjal’ ceremony happened where in coloured rice balls were thrown over the shoulders of the couple.

After that, the bride and the groom proceeded to the ‘Medai’ and sat down, hand in hand.

All of a sudden, in one stroke all these happy scenes came to an abrupt end. What happened ?

The bride who was sitting in the Medai suddenly collapsed and fainted. Simultaneously, an attack of ‘fits’ started. Her hands and legs were thrashing around and foam started appearing in her mouth. Her parents were in a panic. Both families were at a loss as to what to do next. A relative called for a doctor and she was carried away so that first aid could be rendered.

What to do next ? Will the wedding proceed ? Everybody was just stunned.

Oh God, what kind of a test is this ? This is the first time the girl has suffered an attack of fits. Does she even have a future now ?

Both families were devotees of MahaPeriyava. Even before even printing the card, the Anugraham of MahaPeriyava was obtained. Then how come something like this is happening ?

The Vadyar who was conducting the wedding came up with a suggestion which came as a huge relief to everybody.

“Look here, nobody needs to panic. There is a lot of time yet for the Muhurtam. MahaPeriyava is the saviour for people like us. Just have somebody explain to Periyava what has happened and request for directions. We will do just as He says” No sooner said than done – the SriMatam manager was informed and he informed MahaPeriyava in turn.

Periyava was silent for a few moments. “The Kuladeivam of the girl’s family is Mahamaayi. Let them pray to Her and fix some Veppalai leaves to her head; most probably she will become allright”

The manager conveyed this over phone to the girl’s family. The girl’s mother prayed to Mahamaayi, who was her Kuladeivam and placed a bunch of Vepallai leaves to the bride’s head. Miraculously, the girl regained consciousness and sat up !

Since the groom’s family were true devotees of MahaPeriyava, they did not express any objection and the wedding happened within the Muhurtam time.

After all the rituals were completed, both familes rushed to Kanchipuram.

“The wedding happened smoothly due to Periyava’s Anugraham”, the parents told Periyava humbly.

Periyava replied “Say it happened due to Mahamaayi’s Anugraham”, with a smile.

The girl’s father began “Periyava, my girl has never got an attack of fits like this….”

“She is FIT now”, said Periyava with His benign grace. “She will be fine” and blessed her with His Holy Hand. What more is needed ?

Fits was caused due to DeivaKuttam and she became FIT due to Periyava Anugraham

Source : Sage of Kanchi (Sage of Kanchi)

5. sap1123

sap1123 New IL'ite

their ancestor (6 generation) native place is in and around maduravoyal- (from viilivakkam moved to nolambur to nerkundram then at maduravoyal)

6. Khannah

Khannah New IL'ite

Hi,

Please help me to find my Kuladeivam. I am the only son in the family. My grandfather migrated to Malaysia from India and a lot of my family members do not have any idea of our kula deivam. I want to perform prayers from here at least for bow because I have been told it’s very important. Is it possible to get to know my kuladeivam using my birthdate and year. It’s in Malaysia 24 december 1987 around 3:35 pm.

7. Saiveda

Saiveda New IL'ite

Sir,
    Many thanks for sharing the pdf on dhosams.
    My brother is not married yet, he says he's not interested.So,no children.Can you pls check his horoscope and confirm on marriage also sir.
    Also, you had mentioned that pariharam can be done after Thila homan.My grandfather is 97,he cannot perform any homam.Can my father do it when my grandfather is alive.

Regards

8. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

In Earlier post , you said you got married , and given your birth details , and asked for special pariharam . I also told some prediction , and asked for your children detail only , because in your chart guru is in 5th place.
    [​IMG]
    so tell me about you.
    Regarding your query of thila homam tell me any unnatural death in the history of your fathers family.
    Regarding marriage of your brother put ice on his head and ask his real intention about his marriage else I will tell .

9. Saiveda

Saiveda New IL'ite

sir,
    My son's detail -
    D.o.B - 08.08.11
    Time - 18.15
    place - Chennai.

My marriage is in doldrums. I don't know if we will separate or live together ever again. I was married in 2010, I have been living with my parents since 2013 due to lot of problems - husband and in laws who did not treat me well. Lot of physical, verbal and emotional abuses and always viewing me as a outsider and not as part of family.Though i want to live together, my husband has been asking for a divorce within few months of marriage and i am not agreeing to a divorce till today for the sake of my son. There is no usual reason of divorce like love affair, drinking etc in our case. There is no support from my husband towards me and my son whatsoever. There has been lot of harassment from his end.
    My husband details :
    D.o.b - 22.09.1977
    time - 5.42 am
    place - Chennai.

kindly tell us our future and our son's life.You mentioned that you have told some parigaram for me, sorry I couldn't find it, could you be kind enough to tell me again sir, maybe I missed.

Regarding my brother, I didn't understand what you have said sir, he is constantly saying that he is not interested in marriage, more so after seeing the trouble that I have been through. Pls tell us what is his real intention because he is not telling us.

Regarding your query on any unnatural death in my father's family - My grandfather's elder brother's wife committed suicide in Thanjavur by drowning in Ayyan kulam tank, she was less than 30 years of age and died due to family quarrels with in laws. Next to the tank, there is a female deity temple. His second wife also died within few years due to some ailment.
    Apart from this, on a general note, all my grandfather's 3 sisters died before their husbands. There have been 7 female children death in age of 1-3 years in my grand father's family. Infact my father lost his first daughter who was still born. The family has not been doing regular sumangali prathanai to honour the dead women and kanya girls.

This is the position in our family sir.
    Regards

10. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Reference from earlier post :-

From your chart your lagna ruler sani and kuja are neecham in navamsa. This indicates you , your younger brother and your husband. Also indicates your blood , and menses. These are all affected . Also ketu and raghu are 2 and 8 place , which indicates your family, money,talk, and eye , health, enemy, employment are also affected . It is suggested that you may prey Poorna pushkala as and when possible to you. Her blessing will be fruitful to you. How ever your parents should do pariharams first.

பித்ரு சாபம் நீங்க எளிய பரிகாரம்

காலையில் எழுந்து பித்ரு காரகனான சூரியனை நோக்கி குளித்த ஈர வஸ்திரத்துடன் நின்று கீழ்க்கண்ட மந்திரம் சொல்லி வழிபடுவது பித்ரு தோஷத்திற்கு தகுந்த இறை பரிகாரமாகும்.

ஹரி ஓம் ஹ்ராம் ஹ்ரீம்!சஹசிவ சூரியாய!
    வா வா ஐயும் கிலியும் சவ்வும் வசி வசி ஸ்வாஹா

இந்த மந்திரத்தை தினமும் காலையில் சூரியனை பார்த்து மேற்சொன்ன முறைப்படி சூரிய பகவானை மனதில் நிலை நிறுத்தி கூறி வந்தால் பித்ருக்களினால் ஏற்படும் தடை நீங்கி வாழ்வில் நன்மை ஏற்படும்.

rest is next.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018