1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Want to get some reviews about Oxford Arms in Edison

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by itipatel, Dec 20, 2011.

1. itipatel

itipatel New IL'ite

Hi All,

We are planning to shift from Jersey city to some area that is between New Brunswick and exchange place,jersey city as my office is in New brunswick and my Husband's office is in Jersey city.

We have searched many apts,Blueberry we liked but it has got horrible review like bed bugs and security issues which are difficult to compromise upon.

In Edison, the other option is Oxford Arms,we dont have a car and want easy commute to train station,we came to know that Oxford Arms provide shuttle services but i am not sure abt the frequency so can anyone please let me know what is the freq of the shuttle because shuttle service is a deciding factor.

In Rahway too we searched few: Sky view is one of them that we will visit this thursday,does anyone recides thr or got a review abt it?please help......

Thanks,
    Iti

2. vidhee

vidhee Bronze IL'ite

Hii

We are in oxford arms apt edison...one of the best place in edison...Am a house wife, dont knw much abt shuttle service all that, but there are no bugs, and roaches problem here... gentle place , has got good play area for kids and well maintained environment... We are in one bed /washer dryer apt. Its pretty good.

Thx
    vidhya

3. itipatel

itipatel New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Vidhya for your time.

I am bit relaxed after reading your reply.......