want to get pregnant with thyroid and PCOs

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by tweety23, Oct 10, 2011.

1. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

HI jhansi,

i hav a small doubt if your previous cycle date was on 11th january den how cum can go for a test coz atelast for that u need to wait till feb 11th to do the HPT..Am bit confused pls cleasr my dbt

2. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

Re: TTC with PCOD & Thyroid..pls suggest

Thank you so much tanoshii..

Really i felt very happy by ur words.. thank u so much
    even am planing out for gym only to use the thread mil.. hope this will atleast put my weigt dwn...coz doctor clearly said ur knw 65 u need to put dwn ur weigt or else wid PCOD u cannot concive wid this weigt got depressed.. ur words boosted me up again will start my daily excersies..

i want sum info regarding dis can we go for yoga or excerises daily after the ovulation is done i mean in the 2WW period(2 week wait) last itme iw as on injection i hav joined gym and coz of dat injections had sum sort of stomch pain doc sugested me not to go for any excersises in this 2WW.. was confused 1st 15days we can do evrything and rest 15days nothing...:( pls help me

3. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Hey sowjany02,

Its March dear not Feb...!!!U said that your last cycle started on 1th Jan'12, today is 05th March'12, so you can definitely test, rite..???

4. sowmya4

sowmya4 Bronze IL'ite

OH c'mon test it, it's gonna show up, mine showed up positive as early as 15 days after my periods when i was having my 1st child. It's such a wonderful feeling. Test & let us all know.

Sowmya

5. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

sorry dear i forget that am in march.. i am still in february.. ok fine any how will hope for the best my period was on feb 11th, and last month i was on injections doc asked me to chek on 5th day thrgh HPT but when i woke up in the mrng i got my periods.. doc sugested me not to tak any tablet be normal this month execpt thyronorm...

6. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Have you consulted your doctor yet jhansidevikanna?
    If not, I'd suggest it. Before that, try going to a local lab and get your blood or urine tested. Ask for a test to confirm pregnancy.. You'll get the result the same day usually and based on it you can decide further.

Like already mentioned, the lab test, especially blood test is more accurate. You might have ovulated late and might be in the early stages of your pregnancy. That could explain the negative HPT.

BTW I too am on Thyroxine sodium and it really does help a lot. And apparently its NOT to be stopped until abd unless your doctor suggests so. Pregnant or not, its very important that you continue.
    Metformine I was asked to stop after I had a missed period. But like you, I don't know when I miss my cycle and when not.. So I usually take it for 35 or 40 days, test with HPT and then continue after I get my cycle.

7. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Re: TTC with PCOD & Thyroid..pls suggest

Glad to help dear.

As for the exercises, have you asked your doctor about it this time?
    My doctor did not lay as much strict rules. She advised me not to start anything new that might tire me or strain me more than usual. Maybe you were asked to stop cos of the cramps. It is safer not to go overboard with the weight loss regime while you are actively trying to conceive. But again, every body is different.

Walking sure won't hinder anything. I can assure that too. So try the first 15 days working out as usual and the second 15 walking. Am not too sure about Yoga. But am sure your instructor would be able to answer that. Or any other person in the forum who knows more might be able to help with it.

8. jhansidevikanna

jhansidevikanna Junior IL'ite

thanks sowjanya, sowmya, tanoshi........ today i consulted gynaec she told me to wait for another 10 days......... i am hoping positive.....letz c.....

i will inform u all :)

take care,
    Jhansi Devi Kannan

9. sowjanya02

sowjanya02 Silver IL'ite

Hope for the best Jhansi dont worry every thing will be alrite..:)

1 person likes this.
  10. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Hope all goes well Jhansi. All the best!!

1 person likes this.