1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

want to buy independent house in Atlanta.

Discussion in 'Indians in Georgia' started by veditha09, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Ranjze

Ranjze New IL'ite

Hey Veda, the schools in East Cobb are supposed to be very good. THey have magnet schools too. But I have also heard that housing there is little expensive. I am sure with the help of a realtor you can find something that meets your requirements.
    As far as living in resale houses, if it is a well maintained house there should not much of repairs. But then again I think it also depends on the age of the house. We did not want to look at houses that were older than 10 years old.
    Hope this helps.

2. aarthizone

aarthizone Silver IL'ite

Hi
    I have a 3rd grader son and 3yrs old daughter. I had been there in California ,SFO bay area for around 4 yrs till 2014. then moved to Las Vegas . compared to sfo I don't like Vegas as less amount of Indians here and my kids don't have chance to interact with people. we have another choice of moving to Georgia. My husband office is located in Alpharetta,30004. So ladies can you suggest me whether Alpharetta is the place which is similar to SFO (where I don't feel missing SFO)?
    1.If it so what are all the areas where more indians are there?
    2. Can you suggest good rating elementary school and clean & decent apartment near to my husband office.(my preference will be good rating elementary school and decent apartment should be near by)
    3.if suppose to own the house what's is the price range of 3&4 bed house in a decent,good school ratings area?

Friends who have experiences in my above doubts Can you please drop your your valuable information/suggestions here? your information will give me to take a good decision about my moving ..
    Thanks in advance