Want Suggestions As Its Difficult In Managing House And Office :(

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by BDivya, May 3, 2016.

1. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Hi all,

please share ur breakfast,lunch and dinner receipes (veg and no egg) as i have started day care and food i have to provide and im working..and im finding it hard to manage the timings and the variety of dishes for all the three times..as for my toddler (2 yrs) i have to prepare seperately and for me n h seperately and this is consuming most of my morning times and resulting in reaching office late and getting angry on my kiddo :(

please share some easy and less time consuming veg recepies (or just their names!) that could be made for breakfast,lunch and dinner!!

Thanku all in advance! :)

chillbreeze likes this.

2. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

And to add on i want to reduce weight!! :( all these are adding up to the stress!

3. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

4. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Hi divya. There is nathing to worry. Calm down.

They are many tips n recipes to u to fallow.

Tips
    For u'r kid its better to feed fresh food which is made just half an hour r 1 hour. Not more than that. So u better feed her in the much time with some thing healthy like raggi n day care n n fruits like banana .. Etc. Which they can feed her ( if u are not there at home).

Cut the veggies the before. Day only keep it in fridge

Recipe
    Best recipe is chapathi or brown bread for lunch

U can have less time curries like ranatto curry, bottle guard, onion curry, dal ...etc

For tiffin u can have cereals , upma, vermicelli , r dosa.... These are the very less time taking tiffins. Also with less oil n fat

Dinner. Eat before 8pm. May be rice r chapathi, if nor IRS better to eat cucumbers, veggies salad n fruits.

In between u can gave ginger tea. Take to office in flask.

These rae very very very less time taking foods

For dal u can keep presurre cooker as soon as u get up so that time will adjust. How much only 10min for the vessile n to be done 20min hardly

BDivya likes this.
  5. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Hey see. Weight loss diet. Thread. For weightloss

BDivya likes this.
  6. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

@vani098 : thank u for the superfast reply.. im feeling a bit relaxed after reading ur tips.. the time management and less time + no weight food is the biggest challenge i find!!!

7. Itsmylife143

Itsmylife143 Platinum IL'ite

Breakfast recipes according to my choice I am on diet I am talking two slices wheat bread with peanut butter, oats milk, dates, some time oats dosa or oats idly, two brown bread slices with egg white, green tea, I take on calorie based mostly I take 450 to 500 calories in morning.... Four glasses of water.

8. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Divya, great to see you here with new enthusiasm. Wish you all the very best. As you know, I like to stock up my fridge with batter, coconut, ginger garlic pastes, veggies, etc. Try to plan your meals for a week and buy the required veggies/fruits over the weekend and sort them out and store. Also, plan tomorrow's meal today itself and do whatever prep work that can be done. Keep breakfast simple like upma (wheat, semolina, idli), semiya (wheat, kambu, ragi), sevai, kichdi, puttu, bread, oats, millets koozh (good for summer heat), poha, etc. Most of these dishes are ok for weight loss too. Use less oil and if you tone down the chillies and add veggies, it will be healthier and you can give it for your toddler too.

Lunch try to make rice and simple curry/sambar and sabzi or one pot meal like mint/palak/coriander/capsicum/gobi rice, tomato/jeera rice, pulaos, etc. If you are making sambar/curries, make a little extra. You can have them for dinner along with dosas/rotis.

As you don't have much time in morning, you can make dosas/rotis/paniyarams and other time consuming stuff for dinner. Once you get settled with your routine, try to include more varieties like adai dosas, millet dosas, moong/lentil pancakes, veggies dosa etc. I am sure your DH and kid would love to have these varieties. As you want to lose weight, try to reduce rice batter for dinner and include other types of dosas/rotis.

BDivya likes this.
  9. Itsmylife143

Itsmylife143 Platinum IL'ite

I would say cut rice, white color foods, sugar completely... When you are on diet.

Replace rice with brown rice.
    Night no rice and try roti 2 with raita or vegg soup had in early hrs like 7 - 7:30pm.

Remember weight loss not cuting weight we cut fat...we have to eat healthy food and proper taking of water.

10. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

U'r welcome ma.

BDivya likes this.