1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

wanna lose fat around my thighs..plzz help

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by jeni_cho sweet, May 2, 2008.

1. jeni_cho sweet

jeni_cho sweet New IL'ite

hi friends,
    Came to know about this site through one of ma friends.....great to know so many people are around to help me out......i have a normal physique...but i have a lot of fat accumulated around my thighs.....equally my butts.....please.....suggest me something to reduce the fat and help me gain a sleeker legs........
    -Love jeni

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011

2. tanmayi

tanmayi Bronze IL'ite

I think sitting long hours in the same position without movement will accumulate fat in the bottom area. I have seen in my office who come with a normal size and gain weight specially in the butt and thigh area. If you can go for walking for atleast 20 minutes a day, nothing like that. It will bring you into shape. Otherwise take small breaks during office hours and go for small walks. There will be some improvement.

3. jeni_cho sweet

jeni_cho sweet New IL'ite

Thnx for the tip tanmayi........will definitely heed ur advice....

4. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

HI,
    join the gym start doing aerobics and jogging on the treadmill, you will lose the weight on the thighs, also brisk walking everyday for 20mins will help.
    love
    alpa:cheers

5. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Jen,
    Doing cardio will help you lose your wieght around thighs. If you cant join the gym walk for some 30mts every day(brisk walking) and slowly you can start jogging or running. Also doing squats,lunges and situps will also help in toning the muscles in that area. Squats and lunges can also be done with dumbbells or freehand. If you can join a gym its good as they also have some machines to workout your thigh muscles.