1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Wal-mart –what do u think?

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by mekalaraj, Jul 25, 2009.

1. mekalaraj

mekalaraj New IL'ite

Dear friends,
    I am a research scholar pursuing my PhD in management science in one of the reputed universities in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region>.
    My dissertation includes the study of consumer attitude and their buying behavior at the Wal-Mart store. I am sure you would have come across numerous studies on Wal-Mart but I wanted to make this study unique by selecting only the Indian community for this survey.
    I m seeing for past one year, how actively this forum was interacting and i personally felt that your input will be of great value for this study. I would greatly appreciate if you could spare a few minutes of your valuable time in completing this survey.
    For your convenience and ease, I have split the survey into two blocks and each of those surveys has their own web links (please see below). Once you have completed the survey just click the DONE button. Unfortunately, this survey site does not offer the save and exit feature so you might have to complete this survey once you begin the same. The total survey is not expected to take more than 20 minutes.
    This survey results will remain the backbone of my thesis work so your input will be truly valuable in providing the necessary insight into consumer attitude and behavior among the Indian community.
    I would really appreciate your time and effort in completing the survey.
    Please go through the following links below :

Customer-relationship and buyers behaviour towards Wal-mart store:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=6gKfyOvJDLCAqetlfUoOdA_3d_3d

Pricing attitude of consumer towards the Wal-mart :
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=fWm8jyCgiamxDFxYLd1_2b1g_3d_3d

Thanks and Regards
    Mekala Rajganesh:)