1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wake up Before Its Too Late...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by vjbunny, Dec 12, 2011.

1. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamala....
    Ya we should be aware of what we are doing so that atleast we can teach our offsprings to be sensitive about our fragile invaluable resource our Mother Earth has provided us with....

2. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shanvy...
    Nice to see you in my thread....
    We are fast reaching do or die situation wrt to environment so we need do to our bit...before it is too late...and your son sure has noble goal.....

Ya our greed is making us lose the touch of being humane....

Ya this is the priority of the day I have seen kids playing by pulling out new saplings and tearing up plants ...I have even seen some kids light the crackers n flower pots and enjoy while it lights up ..Its sad to see the parents clapping at the joy of their kids lighting up the tree....So its time kids are taught to respect the free resources mother Earth is giving us and to use sensibly....

3. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Latha...,
    I am so happy that you are taking initiatives to teach your kids valuable lesson....:bowdown

4. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

Vj.. Very nice post!
    And I agree we have to act on this quickly!

5. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

I think bangalore would have definitely been a garden city even now VJB if we could save the trees. It is heart breaking to see so many trees being chopped down just in the name of road widening ....and we dont even come to know about it ..and one fine day we go to that road ....there are no trees .....

I seriously wonder if i am living in the same city where we used to get cool breeze in hot summer the moment we enter the yelahanka stretch and then the Mekri circle.

Hope our little contribution to the green environment will make a difference.

1 person likes this.
  6. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sumitha,....
    The issue is so serious that it needs a booming call ...Thanks for coming dear..

7. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear ILT...,
    Yes human being is misusing his intellect on destroying nature knowingly/unknowingly he is digging his own grave......

Thanks for coming...

8. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji...
    Yes we need to learn to co-exist unfortunately our greed has made us blind....

Thanks for coming...

9. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidu...
    Yes we need to act quickly but that is a mammoth task so let us all do our bit....
    Thanks for coming...

10. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anisu...
    What you have said is true in the name of flyover Metro road widening they have ruined Blore the city once famous for cool climes is fast becoming hot cauldron...the saddest part is Lakes are being converted into housing colony n bus stops or parks where motoer boats are allowed to run ...Bangalore needs lakes for meeting up its water woes but instead we are ruining it too no wonder water table is reaching nadir....