1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wake up Before Its Too Late...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by vjbunny, Dec 12, 2011.

1. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

[FONT=&quot]You have given me a common name “Tree”….Without me, your life on earth is difficult…I give you the oxygen and receive carbon dioxide from you…So you see? One cannot live without the other… It is the law of nature that we all live together and help each others survival....Many times you quote "Vasudaiva Kutumbakam" ..yet you apply only to you humans but it is meant for all living beings in general....[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I give you and numerous living beings shelter, food and I live in harmony with you all but what have you ever given to others? At every given opportunity you cut me up and deprive thousands of living organism of an abode….in your greed of having all the comforts in life and have given fancy name of “Development”….How much have you developed with these Endeavour’s of yours?...Earth is becoming hot and one by one animals are disappearing from earth yet you have not woken up to reality…..I warn you my dear friend one day you will erase your own race…unless you learn to live with harmony….[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Harassment has become the mantra of development for you…Cows give you milk and you have derived lots of benefit from it but in your greed you are making it give milk by injecting it with numerous poisons but giving it to your own kind. Are you not killing them? In your quest to produce more food, you have poisoned earth… the greed for power you bomb one another…[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]You have been given an exquisite gift by God to realize all your ideas but towards what end are you utilizing it? I am not against your development but think of your fellow living things and plan development without harming their existence…This earth is for co-existence - without one the other cannot exist…This is my appeal to you to wake up before it is too late…..[/FONT]

11 people like this.

2. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

VJB: Your "trees-eye view" post is amazing and hard hitting. Something is seriously wrong with us human beings. I many times wonder, are we growing as human beings as we read, accumulate, achieve more? I doubt.......

1 person likes this.
  3. vidraghu

vidraghu Platinum IL'ite

Wow... Very nice post vjb!

1 person likes this.
  4. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi VJ,

A very pertinent post. What is this we are doing in the name of "development" and "progress"? I shall not say anymore, because once I start, I can't trust myself to stop. So silence is golden - unless I can do something to change things around.

1 person likes this.
  5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

It is a nice one VJB
    But in this case a few of us waking up to this reality doesn't help much you know we need a universal wake up before it is too late.

1 person likes this.
  6. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

good one vjb :) I promise to do my bit.:)

1 person likes this.
  7. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

Really a loud wake up call for each one of us... well said VJB

1 person likes this.
  8. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Trees don't take up the task to kill humans; Forests dont get into our lives; Cows/Goats don't give any trouble in any form. It us humans go around and use/destroy them for our happiness, just because we CAN. Humanbeing is the only living thing that grow other living beings only to destroy them complelely. Nice question VJB, and much needed post. Oh when are we going to realise it and stop it?

1 person likes this.
  9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bunny,

So well said, we are killing the earth, and injecting our own humans with poisons. What are chemicals and fertilizers really but killers in the long run.

Well said , we must learn to coexist with each other.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  10. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aspire....
    We have lost the human touch in us I wonder are we human still????

Thanks for your first fb...Your fb helps me a lot...