1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Waiting For My Prayers To Be Answered...

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Itshightime, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Itshightime

Itshightime Bronze IL'ite

I have been praying to God since last 15 years to give me a chance to tell my husband "Take your money and shove up your ass".

God has turned a deaf ear to me...

Isn't a marriage supposed to be a partnership and sharing our responsibilities. I could not make a career like my husband due to pregnancies, abortions, children upbringing, household responsibilities and nagging MIL. I left my job for family. I work from home and earn meager. Things have worsened since I landed myself on H4 visa.

Every now and then I get to hear how he is wasting his hard-earned money on me and children (I mean, his children). I do not deny that we are well-fed and travel a lot. I don't buy much clothes. I only have some 4-5 sets here in U.S., which I keep repeating. Only I force my husband to get clothes for for my teenaged daughter b'coz her self-esteem will suffer if she is not dressed properly. He doesn't even gift me on my birthdays saying you are already spoilt and why to pamper more.

He does not buy me jewelries. He has not made any investment on my name. I fail to understand why feels that he is wasting money on me. Is feeding me a waste of money? And inputs from MIL act like fuel to the already raging fire. For outsiders, our family seems to be happy, well-doing family... But the unrest within the family want me leave everything and go off wandering....

2. neel2244

neel2244 New IL'ite

I know how hard it is. You are going through all this from last 15 years. Even am going through a troubled marriage and can sense how it feels.Take care of your health. If you remain angry for your situation, you will give up your health ... will not get anything in return. You have to be there for your child.