Vote for it Friends !!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by pgraman, Jan 20, 2012.

In which path you are going to raid in your future?

1. Wish to Start Business

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Wish to go Private Job

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Wish to go Govt. Job

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. pgraman

pgraman Gold IL'ite

Hi Shanvy,

Thank you so much for your elaborated explanation.

Yes, Each and everyone having different view point about their career. But in this modern scenario, most of the students are very clear about their career.

We have to face some barriers while go with new business, the barriers might be political, social and sometime personal. So, to be a successful one we should cross all this barriers.

Your daughter and son's thinking are very nice. But it could change at anytime, because, they have lot of time, in that gap, they will meet many people, many incidents and many other things. so, these things would cause the change in their mind set.

Actually, I have a paper presentation in the topic 'Entrepreneurship', in order to know how many of them are having interest in starting a new venture I have started this voting thread. Because, it will add some value to my paper. That's why I started it in a simple manner.

thank you so much shanvy. :)

2. pgraman

pgraman Gold IL'ite

thank you so much passionate

3. pgraman

pgraman Gold IL'ite

Thank you sir :)

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

ram,

Every student, at one time gets into the dream of venturing into entrepreneurship, but somewhere the dream remains as a unfulfilled dream.

I believe we need more transparency and more initiatives that bring out the ways to go at it. what was there 20 years back and what is available today are two different models, but still the redtape and everything else is almost the same..

And i so agree that they have lot of time to think, change with life, age, peer pressure, but today they have more to understand and assimilate at their finger tips.

recently i heard from my nephew one of his classmates started a venture. a very simple venture at that, but today he has a turnover that is running into 2 crores where he started with i think 20k.

he started transferring garbage from the big societies into the muncipality dumping yard. he started with a rented truck and 2 people..

it is also about being at the right time, right idea and right place. there are lot of examples around us.

feels nice to discuss this here.

1 person likes this.
  5. pgraman

pgraman Gold IL'ite

That was a very nice example for a successful entrepreneur. Yes, Your said is very right, to be successful one, right idea, right time and right place, these three are very important.

And first of all, We should find the business opportunity which is available around us, and should do a deep analysis on it. then we could proceed further. Now a days the government are ready to help the persons those who have good projects in their hands. So, the money is not a barrier now a days.

Your explanations are very useful to me and I feel very happy to see your interest to discuss on the topics like this.

thank you so much shanvy.