vitiligo treatment

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by hari85, Nov 7, 2012.

1. hari85

hari85 New IL'ite

Hi i am a chennite currently in usa.My husband recently started getting white patches.We will have a short trip to india in january.I am looking for best hospitals and doctors in chennai for treatment.Any inputs will be of great help. People undergone treatments for the same pls share ur reviews.Thanks in advance.

2. devilsankita

devilsankita New IL'ite

Hi Hari85,
    I would like to share my experience here. I was also suffering from the same. I had tried many treatments but none were worked out. Because of this, I was quite sad. So I started to research online about it. I got many articles but the one which was quite eye-catching was of Dr. Shah. He is a well-known doctor all over the world. So I booked an appointment with him. So I paid him a visit. After examining me he advised me to start homeopathy medicine. So I started vitiligo treatment after 2 months I started to observe the decrease in my vitiligo. After taking homeopathy medicines for 6 months I was completely cured. Homeopathy is a slow process but it cures the disease from its roots.
    You can know more about it here: Ask Dr Rajesh Shah, MD Homeopathic Doctor in Mumbai at Life Force Homeopathy Clinic

Hope this helps.

3. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

I had this issue earlier this year, i met doctor hema anandhi in velachery thinking that i have vitiligo and she said the white patch is not always need to be vitiligo.
    Looking at my issue she said it could be some melanin issue or something and she gave an oinment to be applied at night and expose the applied area in sunlight next morning for half hour. My patch has greatly reduced.
    I had the patch only in one area and the patch was not highly differentiated from my skin colour but visibly seen. U can read her reviews in practo to know more about her.