1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Viswa's reply to my feedback about Bhakti in his thread - A must read

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 24, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

I am writing this snippet because I want everyone to read the reply to my feedback in Viswa's thread Experience vs. Knowledge. He has narrated so well about Bhakti. Cheeniya Sir , my dear Anna also knows about Bhakthi but I appreciate him when he says he want to hear from Viswa. Though Viswa is younger than him and He is knowledgeable in all subjects but still he appreciates Viswa for his spiritual knowledge. I would have nominated his reply but I have finished my nominations, also do not know how many visit Finest forum. Snippets most of the people visit and seeing my subject I hope people will read his reply which is so thought provoking.

From tomorrow Navratri is starting and everyone will be waiting to show their love and respect to Devi in different forms. Some will have Lalita Saharanamam parayanam everyday with different neivedhyams , some will keep golu and show their talent. Earlier Golu means people just used to keep the dolls and God's Murthies plus used to make a park or something but now a days people go for good themes and present Ramayana , Mahabarata etc. Nine days will be Devi's days . My cousin sister had made their building which was of 20 flats or so during Navratri, it was not an easy job to make the building.

My life is a story written by God . I don’t know exactly how my friends came in to my story, but I hope you all will be there in it until God writes my last chapter.

We all know that everything happens with God's will and we cant change our fatebut we can try to lessen our problems by doing pooja or thinking of God and doing whatever it pleases God. God does not ask anything , He is happy with whatever way we pray Him. He will be most happy if we do good deeds, help people and be there for people whenever they need.

Each one's way of showing Bhakti is different. Radha's Bhakti to Lord Krishna was different from Mira's Bhakti towards Lord Krishna. In that who does not like Him, from his childhood till he grew up all are very fond of him. When my children used to be kids I used to sing Neela Vanna Kanna vada and my daughter after marriage was telling , now dont sing that song for your grand daughters because me and my sister have already God Gopalakrishna and Krishna. And what a coincidence when my elder daughter's daughter came home my husband kept her name as Gopika. She is a real Gopika.

Though my husband does so much social work but still none of our chidlren have kids and glad that my two daughter adopted cute girls who are more like them only now and very attached to their parents. Dont know how their reaction will be when they come to know that they are not their children. I know it is past karma.

images.jpg

5 people like this.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,

I agree with you. Viswamitra's thread is really enlightening. The discussion going on there is so interesting.

Yes, bhakti is different for different people. God loves all of us and will accept whatever form of love we shower on Him.

1 person likes this.
  3. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    I have posted my reply as a response to Viswa's knowledge Vs experience.
    Jayasala 42

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

Thankyou Satchi for your first feedback

5. iyerviji

Thankyou Jayakka, glad you have replied in his thread