1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Visitor's visa for my parents

Discussion in 'H4 Indian Ladies' started by vahb, Dec 10, 2011.

1. vahb

vahb New IL'ite

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Dear All

My parent's would like to visit me for a few months and need to apply for a visitor's visa. Please advise what reason they should give to the consular officer on the purpose of you. I have also completed a short term certificate course and have a graduation in may. Will that be a good enough reason to convince the consular officer? Please advise and share your experience. Thanks.

Archana

2. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Hi Archana,

when my parents me during my first pregnancy we just mentioned meeting me and we visiting places together as reason for there visit. Also you might get more replies in immigration matters forum.

Bye
    Archana

3. suprlady

suprlady New IL'ite

It is always safe to say going to US for visiting tourism places