Visit to Dubai flea market - 3rd march saturday?

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Dubai' started by craftysideup, Feb 28, 2012.

1. craftysideup

craftysideup Senior IL'ite

there will be lot of clothing in almost all the stalls.. price largely depends on the brand and the quality..and sometimes if you are lucky you just might find a great bargain ..like for last weeks safa FM I got 8 button down ultra cute shirts- for my son (all branded Next, excellent condition) for 16 aed- total !!! yeah 2 aed each..that was one crazy deal I jsut cudnt let go..I grabbed all 8 stat !!! some sell each pc for 5 , but towards the end..like by 3 or 4 pm everyone wud just want to clear off the things so you might get them for cheaper. But thats again sheer luck..good ones might have gone already and you might be picking up the left overs..Personally I dint have any bad experience so far.. I love the safa park FM better than Mirdiff one.

2. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Ohh we missed the chance this time ,so when is the next time this Flea market is going to be organised? please let us know!!!

3. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

hi dear it happens on every first saturday of the month at safa park n you can visit the site just googlr for dubai flea market you will get all details.

4. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

hey thank you soo much!!!