1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Vijay tv Serials and Shows

Discussion in 'TV' started by saradeepak, Mar 19, 2013.

1. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

CL - it has become a serial industry norm - if Sudha Chandran is there, the dressing & action will be so.

1 person likes this.
  2. Prithu

Prithu Bronze IL'ite

Deiva thanda veedu is soooo flawed, but their actors are even more flawed:) sudha chandran's dressing is so awful sometimes I think you can categorise it as funny:) the supposed "main character" can almost pass off as retarded for her "innocence".
    Would like to hear your views ladies:)

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

Deivam thanda veedu, What do you guys think about the story line. I feel its utter stupid. The innocent main character is so stupid She will do all stupied things and will cry on top of it. The priya character. she acts so comical. OMG! I want your view on this serial. Please share.:idea

2 people like this.
  4. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

Hey Ilites,
    No one watches this serial?

5. CoolIndianGirl

CoolIndianGirl Bronze IL'ite

actually i wanted to discuss about this serial with someone but i felt everybdy will mock at me for watching this. Actually it is time waste .. i stopped watching this two weeks back..when she started reading ... there were lot of comments in Vijay TV review site abt this still i don't think they are gonna change the story line. I dont know y the main character is such stupid.. non of the illiterate will be like her.. dressing sense is awful .. pls dont cont watching or else we all will get mad.. :)

1 person likes this.
  6. CoolIndianGirl

CoolIndianGirl Bronze IL'ite

i could see same type of comment by prithu last year and still there is no change in story... Nothing improved ... they doesnt do anything other than pooja.. Ravi is such a mad man.. and Ram i really dont want to comment on him and his dad.. Sudha chandran i like her but i dunno y she accepted this kind of serial and spoiling her name with pathetic dressing style.. One thing way sita tie her saree is good.. :D

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  7. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

DTV is a comedy serial.... I watch it purely for the entertainment and the absolutely stupid plot, not to mention the exaggerated expressions everyone gives in the name of acting.

Thyagaraj/Devaraj - useless 'uppukkuchappani" characters! It is really funny to see Thyagaraj standing behind a screen of some foreign country picture.... AMerica la irukkaraam. And then Devaraj with his useless kavidhais.

Ravi/Sumithra - Competing for bekku no.1 spot. They can't see through any of the tricks Priya and her mom play. Priya will manage to overhear whatever someone speaks... even if it from a distance of several 100 feet... but bekku Sumithra and Ravi.... even if she was talking to her mom of the all her evil plans right under their noses, they will not know!

Ram - Bekku No.2... Not sure of what he wants himself...

Chitra Devi - She has a 1000 problems in her household... dumb daughter, irritating son, dumber DIL... but she has all the time in the world to find matching accessories, dress up like a cartoon in the house just to sit and cry or yell at people!

Heroine Seetha - Makku plasthiri... she probably deserves to be treated the way she is for being such a makku. There's something called innocence and then something called stupidity. Seetha clearly falls into the latter category. She keeps saying she loves Ram... for what.... kadavul ku dhaan velicham!

Endha all indha characters ellam conceive pannano, avanukku seriously award kudukkanum, for the most ridiculous characterization ever! Nevertheless, it is highly entertaining to watch. The only person I find to be sensible in the serial is Manga - the domestic help :) I think Ram should get rid of Seetha and marry Manga and make her Chakravarthy kudumba kuthu velakku :-D

4 people like this.
  8. deepthiraj

deepthiraj Platinum IL'ite

Madam eppo than padika start panni irukanga...avanga padichu IAS ana than story ah mudipaan pola...
    What about priya's mom character???
    Totally i hate her..overacting+over makeup and main thing her expression...mudila ennala:rant

9. deepthiraj

deepthiraj Platinum IL'ite

Andaal azhagar serial is good...i like that pair...

10. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

Oh her expression, adha vittene... priceless. Forever ore paavamana expression and oppari.... shabba...