1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Vijay tv Serials and Shows

Discussion in 'TV' started by saradeepak, Mar 19, 2013.

1. saradeepak

saradeepak Senior IL'ite

Correct Priya, I have noticed that jollu part.... :rotfl

Other anchors like DD, Makapa, etc are good compared to that stupid Bhavana. I like DD's anchoring very much.

Nithyasree is very humble.... :thumbsup

I had heard that Bhavana's husband divorced her and she is looking for another one for second marriage..... :rotfl But its obvious that any person who wants a peaceful life cannot live with her because of her voice.... :)

I think that they are giving more priority to the brothers and sisters of the people who had already participated in the previous shows... They are selecting them even though there singing is not upto the mark :rant

What do u think about that Malgudi Shubha? :spin

2. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Bhavna is married??

3. saradeepak

saradeepak Senior IL'ite

Yes.... One of my friends told me this info.... :)

4. priyakanth

priyakanth Silver IL'ite

Saradeepak,

Makapa seems to be innocent and humourous. But he cannot prolong the show like this. He is running out of words and cannot dominate the show. Malgudi Subha's comment is irritating like she call the singers konde, Child...... with a stretch on each word. That is the only problem with her otherwise professionally good. Other judges are quiet decent.

priya.kanth

5. celia17

celia17 Silver IL'ite

I have mixed feeling about Vijay TV programs...Some of their programs are good like, Super Singer, Neeya Naana, kitchen super star etc..
    But their serials are bad...They dont have any storyline and the comedy/expressions in them are horrible and unbearable. For ex,
    Saravanan Meenakshi
    7C
    Office
    and one college serial........I cant stand even 1 scene in those serials...Not that i watch serials in other channels..These are worse.....

6. ushae

ushae Silver IL'ite

Not agreed.

Vijay TV serials are much better than other TV serials.

2 people like this.
  7. saradeepak

saradeepak Senior IL'ite

I agree with you ushae. Vijay tv serials are much better compared to other channel serials. The comedy scenes are very good :)

Actually my DH hate serials. Now he is also watching vijay tv serials with me because of the comedy scenes :rotfl

And most importantly the heroines will not be crying always as in other serials.

I like Kana kaanum kalangal, office, etc. I like Kuyili's character in Saravanan Meenakshi :thumbsup

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. saradeepak

saradeepak Senior IL'ite

Yeah if DD was there, then Makapa cannot speak a single word because she wont let him to. And sometimes he will be lost without any words, then he ll blabber something.

About Malgudi shubha, thats the worst thing. She will call the young people as 'Ayya', 'thangam', etc. :rant And she is not very professional. I had read one of her interviews in which she had told that she has sung 2500 songs :bonk
    Could you believe this?

Have a look at the article-

The Hindu : Cinema Plus / Columns : My first break

9. janani9486

janani9486 Junior IL'ite

Hi All,

Came across this thread today.Thought i can share my views.

To start with, Vijay TV shows are very much better when compared to the shows hosted in other TV Channels.Super Singer is one popular show which everyone would agree and the talent which the contestants exhibit is phenomenal.The reality show like Neeya Nana,En Desam En Makal, Kitchen Superstar are interesting.

When it comes to serials each one has a different approach and are once again different from other soaps that get telecasted in other channels.Though i agree some of them are now dragging the shows of Vijay TV are worth watching.

10. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Is anyone watching the new serial - Deivam thantha Veedu??? It is horrible? Why do rich women act and dress up like that?