1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Vijay tv Serials and Shows

Discussion in 'TV' started by saradeepak, Mar 19, 2013.

1. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Tamil bigg Boss --- boring!

At this rate, big boss house will be shut down in no time.

2. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

barani-a lunatic, and worthless guy..whats the point in jumping frm the building when he already knew that he ll have to miss his family for these 100 days of stay.. personally felt that i wasted time watching barani perform idiotic stunts.. hate his face..

kamal hassan might be reading all those memes??!!!may be, he was answering each one of them!

someone said 3lakhs per week is paid to these ex-actors??!! seriously??!! i think 3 lakhs is way too much money to be given to these people..

3. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

oh God, is there any woman who wouldn't hate Oviya?

We see many Julie's in real life without any substance, try to please the stronger women.

What a scene, Julie created claiming that she had a stomach pain it was 2-hours later falling flat on her stomach. She was screaming/routing for the team when they were playing kabadi. What kind of doctor wouldn't even check the patient when crying of stomach pain? Julie was sent to check by other women. So, there was no real doctor in the confession room?

I would have done exact same thing as Gayathri, she said to Julie - don't even come near me any more!

Raiza seems to be the more of a real life person (for now).

4. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Yesterday's episode earned a lot of haters for Julie looks like because of her
    1) over acting - that was weird
    2) esp backstabbing Oviya in a matter of seconds when she was the only one who was on her side and spoke for her
    She's the best actor out of anyone.

Gayathri's way of talking in an insulting manner to anyone that bothers her is getting annoying. Who died n made her the queen. Ego much!

Namitha, haha, she was epic. "She d curser". She curse, they burn!

Raiza, "ya ya, haha, ya ya". She's just trying to play along with everyone.

Oviya stands up to her bullies, Bharani cudnt. He folded n went nuts once they all said he's a threat for all the women. Kamal Hassan's questions about this was funny during the final interview. How many people can stand up being bullied n cornered all the time? And still just shrug n walk away.

And didn't know whether to think of her as a fool or a pavam character when she was supporting Julie inside n outside of the room, at the same time Julie was stomping her inside.

Guys are equally dramatic and full on gossiping. Esp shakti n snehan.

Snehan is weird.

Scripted or not, it's a timepass. It being online is more convenient. N shows different characters of people in like a reality family drama setting.

It's just like a mini tv serial with a real time look with maybe more money and fame. Which serial ended in 100 days, haha.

kooru, Sofea and poovai like this.
  5. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

Completely scripted and totally junk ain't it?
    Yet people get addicted to shows (even if they have 100 better things to be doin in that time), and that human fallacy is exploited by channels ?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  6. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

I simply hate Oviya - because

there is a category of flirt at work also, they do nothing other than hanging around with men and create a scene of 'victim' among others.

The best thing happens when such a character gets promoted and moved out of the way (eventually get fired, ha ha ha).

7. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

There is a saying in Tamil, 'Pathu vati' (new plate) - when it is a new plate, you like to use it a lot, later it will become one among others.

Some one on twitter said, if you lived in a boarding school, you would have seen it all. Nothing new about this show. True.

Oviya must have been designed (seinjuthan irrupanga) for the show or recruited a basket case for the show.

Rest are predictable characters in our daily life.

8. sadhuvi

sadhuvi Senior IL'ite

I have wrote the below in my blog...

Why I feel that Oviya in Bigg Boss Tamil is being Overrated???

(Disclaimer: Everyone is entitled to have an opinion and this post is about my views..If you are a hardcore Oviya fan, please don’t read this as you may not like it..If you are ready to acknowledge flaws in the person you love, then you can continue reading..)

#SaveOviya – If you are regularly watching Bigg Boss Tamil Show in Vijay Tv, then you would definitely understand the above mentioned famous hashtag in twitter..

First question which came to my mind is, Oviya has to be saved from whom?? from terrorists or aliens ???.. Ok, jokes apart, I think it is just a game show and here all the contestants wants to be the winner..Whether it is right or wrong, there will be cut throat competition here..The person who manages all this in a graceful and strong way deserves to be the winner!!!

I want to be clear in my point – I watch this show and I am neither a fan nor a hater of anyone in this.. As we know, people are different and so are the ones who participate in this show..Everyone has their plus and minus and majority of us tend to ignore the minuses in the person we like..

Ok, let me start what I think about Oviya…As of now, I am neutral in my opinion – I don’t like her the way everybody is crazy about her and I don’t hate her either..

When I started watching this show, I liked the way she was dancing for a day or two..But when it happened everyday, I felt bored (OK, may be I am differently wired)..I feel that she is not a good team player – There may be both good and bad people in a team, but it is very vital to participate in a team and its activities…In this kind of show, it is very important to mingle with others..Yes, few will try to irritate her, but she should be strong enough to manage them in an effective manner..

I feel this show became interesting when someone tries to play the victim card and they get support from people..Many of the so-called Oviya fans are criticizing other contestants in public platform in a very bad manner..I accept they are entitled to express but not in indecent way and it is now becoming more bad personal attacks which can never be justified..

Majority of us tell lies, get angry and even gossip about others in our life – Will we accept that we belong to worst kind of human beings ?? Never ..But we expect those contestants to be perfect epitome of humanity and we criticize them badly if they don’t meet our expectations..

Consider this situation – In our life, we may blindly like or love a particular person in our family or a friend..We don’t mind their flaws/mistakes and continue liking them..I think this is what happening in Oviya’s case..

I feel she is OK but not THE BEST, as majority of people think…She is more interested about herself and she stays aloof and is not a team player..I like that she doesn’t gossips about others as of now and I appreciate her for this – But we have to accept the fact that as it is a competitive show, others would definitely trigger her and she has to manage to survive and win – I am not justifying others’ behavior, but we all know that it is tend to happen..

Using bad words or trying to hit others can never be justified or glorified in any situation – According to me, Whoever does this, including Oviya, they are wrong and nobody can escape saying that I got angry as the other person triggered me and so I uttered bad words or tried to hit..

Majority of us have this bad habit – We perceive some people to be very bad and if they make mistakes, then we consider it as a SIN and portray them as very bad villains..But if the same mistake is done by people we like, we consider their act to be heroic and brave and even congratulate them...I still wonder how a previous blunder can suddenly become right!!!

I wish to reiterate that I don’t hate Oviya, but till now, I feel that She is being Overrated by people and I am not sure whether She deserves it!!!

I know my opinion may differ from others, but this is what I feel and Whether I am right or wrong ??? I think it is too early to answer and we have to wait and watch!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2017
    kooru and poovai like this.
  9. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

*BIGBOSS வீட்டில பிரச்சின பாஸ்...*

வீட்டில் வெட்டியா சும்மா உட்கார்ந்திருந்தேன்.

டிவி யை ஆன் பண்ணி சேனலை மாற்றி கொண்டு வந்தேன்.

விஜய் டிவி யில் பிக் பாஸ்.

பெரும்பாலும் பார்த்ததில்லை. அப்படி பார்த்தாலும் ஒன்றிரண்டு நிமிடங்கள் தான். ஆனா இன்னைக்கு இதில் என்ன தான் அப்படி சுவாரஸ்யம் இருக்கு என்று பார்க்க ஆரமித்தேன்.

பெருசா அதில் மனம் லயிக்க வில்லை.

நடுவே ஓவியாவை காப்பாற்ற இந்த நம்பருக்கு மிஸ்ஸ்ட் கால் கொடுங்க என்று ஒரு ஸ்கோரோலிங் வந்தது.

நம்மால நயன்தாராவுக்கு தான் வாழ்க்கை கொடுக்க முடியல.... அட்லீஸ்ட் ஓவியாவையாவது காப்பத்துவோம் என்று திரையில் தெரிந்த நம்பருக்கு மிஸ்ட் கால் கொடுத்தேன் என்னோட நல்ல நேரம் மிஸ் ஆக போவதும், சனி பகவானின் கால் வைட்டிங்கில் இருப்பதும் தெரியாமல்.

அந்த நேரம் பாத்து என் மனைவி என்னை கிராஸ் பண்ணி போனாள்.

எதுக்கு வம்பு.... சட்டென்று சேனல் மாத்தினேன்.

எந்திரனில் வரும் சிட்டி ரோபோவை போல் ஒரு நொடிக்கும் குறைவான நேரத்தில் பொன்னியின் செல்வன் நாவலையை ஸ்கேன் செய்து விடும் கூர்மையான பார்வை கொண்டவள்.
    கொஞ்ச நேரம் கழித்து என் அருகில் வந்தவள்... " யாருக்குங்க கால் பண்ணீங்க..? "

அவள் கேட்ட தொனியே பிரச்சனை ஃபிரெஷ்ஷா ப்ரெசென்ட் ஆகுற மாதிரி இருந்தது.

இப்போ பாகிஸ்தானிடம் சரண்டர் ஆன கோலி போல சரண்டர் ஆவதா... இல்லை 2011 world cup ஃபைனலில் தோனி அடி மாதிரி எதிர்த்து நின்னு பேசுவதா என்று ஒரு சிறு குழப்பம்.

சரி... டிபன் கூட சாப்பிட்டாச்சு... காபி கேட்டோம்... அதையும் போட்டு கொடுத்துட்டா ... இன்றைய நாளுக்கு இனி எந்த பிரச்சனையும் இல்லை.. சரி இப்போ கோலி பாதையா... இல்லை தோனி பாதையா என்ற முடிவில் தோனி பாதையை தேர்தெடுத்தேன்.

" ஆஃபீஸ் கால்டி " என்றேன் செம கெத்தாக.

சட்டென்று என் மொபைலை எடுத்து பார்த்தவள் ...

" இது தான் அந்த ஆஃபீஸ் காலா.. " ன்னு கேட்டாள்.

கண் முன்னே கோலி வந்து நக்கல் சிரிப்பு சிரிப்பது தெரிந்தது.

இல்லடி.... சும்மா தான்... மிஸ்ட் கால் தானே... அதான்.... நீ இந்த காலுக்கு முன்னாடி பண்ண கால் பத்தி தான் கேக்குறேன்னு நெனைச்ச்சு ஆஃபீஸ் கால் ன்னு சொன்னேன்.

உருண்டு வர பாலில் கூட ரன் அடிக்க முடியாமல் லொட்டு வைத்து ஆடினேன்.

என்ன பிரயோஜனம்... போடுறது பொண்டாட்டி... சிங்கிள் ரன் அடிச்சாலே எனக்கு ஆப்பு தான் .... போல்ட் ஆவது தான் உத்தமம்.

" அது சும்மாமா... விளையாட்டுக்கு... " என்று சிரிப்பை வர வழித்து கொண்டே சொன்னேன்.

"என்ன விளையாட்டு.... எவளோ ஒருத்திய காப்பாத்த மிஸ்ஸ்ட் கால் கொடுக்குறீங்க.... நேத்து தலை வலிக்குது... அந்த செல்பில் இருந்து மாத்திரை எடுத்து கொடுங்கன்னா... கொஞ்சம் இரு முக்கியமான ஆஃபீஸ் மெயில் பாக்குறேன்....ன்னு கடைசி வரைக்கும் எடுத்தே கொடுக்கல... இன்னைக்கு ... யாரு அவ ஓவியாவா... கண்டவளுக்கு ... மிஸ்ஸ்ட் கால் கொடுக்குறீங்க.... "

நான் அவளுக்கு கொடுக்கலமா... அவங்க சொன்ன நம்பருக்கு தான் கொடுத்தேன்....

ஓ... அவளுக்கு வேற கால் பண்ணி பேசுவீங்களா.... அந்த நெனப்பு வேற இருக்கா...

அது இல்லடி.... ஒரு மிஸ்ஸ்ட் கால் தானே கொடுத்தேன்... அதுக்கு போய் இப்படி தேவ இல்லாம ஏன் பிரச்சனை பண்ணுற....

ஓ.... அப்போ நான் தான் பிரச்சனை... உங்களுக்கு... ஒரு போன் கால் பத்தி கூட எனக்கு கேக்க உரிமை இல்லையா..

நான் அப்படி சொல்லலடி... ஒரு சின்ன விஷயம் அதை போய்... இப்படி பெரிசு படுத்தாதேன்னு... சொல்லுறேன்.

எது சின்ன விஷயம்.... நீங்க கண்டவளுக்குகெல்லாம் மிஸ்ஸ்ட் கால் கொடுக்குறதா....

சரி விடுடி.... சத்தியமா இனி எவளுக்கும் கால் பண்ண மாட்டேன் ... போதுமா ?

எவளுக்கும் ...அப்படீன்னா.... இன்னும் எத்தனை பேருக்கு கால் பண்ணுறீங்க....

இத பாருடி ...சும்மா தான் இருக்கேன்னு டிவில சொன்ன நம்பருக்கு மிஸ்டு கால் பண்ணேன் .... அவளோ தான் ...இது ஒரு குற்றமாடி ...

இன்னாது சும்மா இருந்தீங்களா.... கொஞ்ச நேரத்துக்கு முன்னாடி தான் பசங்க சோபால தூங்கறாங்க ....கொஞ்சம் படுக்கை போடுங்கன்னா ... ஏதோ லேப்டாப்ல முக்கியமான் ஆபீஸ் வேலை இருக்குன்னு சொன்னீங்க

அம்மா தாயே .... தப்பு தான்.... மன்னிச்சுக்க .... போதுமா.

ஆமாம்...பண்ணுறதெல்லாம் பண்ணிட்டு அப்புறம் மன்னிச்சுக்கன்னு சொல்லிட வேண்டியது ...

சரிடி....இப்போ என்னை என்ன செய்ய சொல்லுற ....

மொதல்ல அந்த DTH கனெக்ஷனை கட் பண்ணுங்க.... 9 மணி ஆனா போதும் ஈ....ன்னு பல்ல காட்டிக்கிட்டு கண்டவளை பாத்து பல்லு இளிச்சிகிட்டு இருக்க வேண்டியது.

அடி பாவி இன்னைக்கு தாண்டி கொஞ்ச நேரம் பாத்தேன்.... டெய்லி பாக்குற மாதிரி பேசுற....

கொஞ்ச நேரமாதான்னு பாக்குறேன்னு சொலுறீங்க
    ஆனா அந்த நம்பரை பாக்காமலேயே அடிக்குறீங்க ...
    அது ஏதோ டக்குன்னு டைப் பண்ணிட்டேன் .... இது என்ன ஒரு உலக மகா குற்றமாடி

ஓ ...அந்த அளவுக்கு உங்களுக்கு ஞாபக சக்தியா..?சரி என்னோட ஜியோ நம்பரை சொல்லுங்க ....

வேகமாக ஓடி கொண்டிருக்கும் வண்டியில் பஸ்ட் ஆகி கழன்று போன டயர் மாதிரி ஆனேன்.

பௌலர் பால் போட்டு தான் நாம போல்ட் ஆகணும்ன்னு அவசியம் இல்லை ... என்னை மாதிரி நாமலே பேட் டை வச்சி நடு ஸ்டம்பை நச்சுன்னு அடிச்சி போல்ட் ஆகலாம்.

சிகிரெட் புகைப்பதும், சரக்கு அடிப்பதும் மட்டுமல்ல உடல் நலத்திற்க்கு கேடு .... ஓவியாவுக்கு ஒட்டு போட்டாலும் தான் என்று தெரிந்துகொண்டேன் இன்று.

#whatsapp_forward

jskls likes this.
  10. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

:rolleye: Just the reverse in my house.

Usually, we talk during our evening walk....recent topic turned out to be, you know what....

My DH said, if you say one more word about Bigg Boss, I will leave you here! :imp::imp::imp:

I am just like Sakthi - 'how come she got away with her mistakes' and we are blamed.

As Kamal said on Sunday, 'The trigger is here, where is it pointing?'