1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Vidya subramanian fans

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by mlalithabalu, Nov 17, 2009.

1. ravishobha

ravishobha Gold IL'ite

Hi Saagini
    Look for more new VS novels uploaded here today.
    VS

Shoba

2. Laksswami

Laksswami New IL'ite

Thank you so much for the novel. I have been looking for this novel for quite some time...

3. catchjana

catchjana New IL'ite

I want the following novels of Vidya Subramaniam..
    Please upload it if anybody has even one of them

1. Ennuyir Thozhi
    2. Kaadhal Enbadhu
    3. Kaadhal Vennila..
    4, Innoru Vanavaasam.

4. vatsala719

vatsala719 Senior IL'ite

Hello VS fans,
    I read Aghasa Thoodhu by VS yesterday night. I was totally mesmerized. I had to read her pages again and again to get full understanding of her wriitten lines. I may forget the title, but never her stories. This particular story takes you away into the horizon to live with Ramana Rishi and his spiritual empire. This is a MUST READ book. Can someone advice me on the link where I can read or download VS's story-"Concrete Manasugal" Please! Thanks!!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  5. Parasakthi

Parasakthi New IL'ite

Hi Vatsala,

You can download Concrete Manasukal from this link concrete manasugall.pdf

Thanks to the original uploader Jay in tamil novel forum.

regards
    sakthi

6. kbhuvanavenkat

kbhuvanavenkat New IL'ite

thanks for uploading vs novel.

i am very much interest to read stories

Hi,

10-12 yrs back during my school days i have read this short story in mangayar malar.I am not sure about the author & the title of the novel. Please help me to find out the author and the title of the story.

The story goes like this, the heroine is from a middle class bramin family and she's the only daughter. In her childhood, she will go for hindi tuitions, that through her hindi teacher she got a opportunity to translate one advertisement jingle from hindi to tamil. That was appreciated by everybody in that ad company and she got some amount for that. later that hindi teacher had given more offers like this she also got good earning in that. but these activities are not liked by her mom. mom wants to marry her early. but the heroine wants to work for that ad company. but she has to improve her lot for that field like communications, language everything. she has done every thing at last she become one ad company owner. but she couldnt find time to thing about her marriage. One fine day she met one her teammate . he is married man with one daughter and his wife is no more. they both start to work each other and his daughter also very much attache to heroine and her mother. like this story will go >>>>>

at the end she decided to marry to her friend.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  7. vidhss

vidhss New IL'ite

Hi! Friends,

Can you please help me to get the title of this novel by Vidhya Subramanian

The characters are Meera, Kannan, Vasanth. These three are friends and meera will marry Kannan but later Kannan will dump meera and she will marry vasanth. Kannan will suspect himself for aids and would have dumped Meera for her future but the report turns out to be negative later and he will marry his aunts daughter in the end.

I am trying to find this novel title... Please help

8. kalyani07

kalyani07 New IL'ite

Hi Kbhuvana , I too remember this story but dont remember the name. I think the author is Usha subramanyam.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  9. Yasooo

Yasooo New IL'ite

jPls help me identify them. Here is a gist of the story.. Heroine's dad s a teacher who rapes his student and the brother (hero)of the student will take revenge by raping the daughter of the teacher man in their house itself and hero will also kidnap the heroine and keep in a isolated room and continue the abuse for many days .. he 'll bring rowdies to rape her again one day by she 'll meet with an accident while escaping and forget all past. Hero will get scared if she 'll die of the accident and so he 'll give treatment for her and will feel bad for his act .. Heroine changes lik a child forgetting all her past and remembers only d hero. Hero will keep her in his frens house and take care f her as her dad would 've committed suicide. Meanwhile heroine will get pregnant and hero will b shocked. hero will Tak care of her very well and she'll deliver a boy . Suddenly heroine will get back to normal mind and she 'll get confusedof all this and she 'll run away levving the child.... end. Both will be united...

10. Ilo

Ilo New IL'ite