1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Vicco turmeric

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by kaminijaya, Jan 30, 2010.

1. kaminijaya

kaminijaya New IL'ite

Hi All,
    This is Kamini from Chennai. Could anyone tell me which vicco turmeric is better either vicco turmeric with sandalwood oil or without sandalwood oil (WSO) ? My skin type is combiation I prefer herbal rather than chemical. please give your suggestions

2. Gaur78

Gaur78 Gold IL'ite

If the cream is oil-based, then it would reflect on the skin. It's better to go with without sandal wood oil.

3. cissyboo

cissyboo Silver IL'ite

I prefer the one with the sandalwood oil, simply because it's smoother and easier to apply.

4. cuppcake

cuppcake Gold IL'ite

I'd second cissyboo on that..i think the one with the oil is better because its still not as oily as other oil-based creams and lotions..again it would be best if u go for the smallest pack and try it on for a few days, because everyone has skin different sensitivity levels. Personally i prefer forest essentials products than any other and find vicco the best for sunburns or mild skin irritations and not for regular use

5. nakshatra1

nakshatra1 Platinum IL'ite

I have used vicco turmeric with sandal oil and it causes tiny acne.But then my skin is acne prone. I have heard greta reviews of the cream from some friends though.

6. Naturebeauty

Naturebeauty New IL'ite

It depends on the skin type. i have used vivo turmeric without sandalwood oil..it works better for me