1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Via Dolorosa

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Akanksha1982, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Viswa Sir for your feedback. I find it difficult to understand the abstract or intellectual meanings. I just accept the original verbatim translations as it is. I just believe all the incidents happened as they are described. Just as, if people in 16th century were told about airplanes, trains, cars, space shuttles, TV, Internet, many wouldn't believe it. Some may try to describe in abstract intellectual ways. Same way, sometimes we try to justify with abstract intellectual meanings to avoid believing the impossibility or absurdity of the described incidents. i believe those things must have happened and there must be logical technologies that made it happen at that time.

Yes, Gita is the greatest gift to mankind. I have read it multiple times and do a frequent searches on it whenever I can't find plausible explanation to complex situations. I really get disturbed when i read atrocities committed against women.

1 person likes this.
  2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Talking of Krishna and technology, I suspect he developed the cloning technology. Otherwise how did he manage 16,000 wives (not to speak of accessories that come with them, like in-laws).

3. Akanksha1982

I think he had developed the cloning technology. Lord Brahma had hidden all Krishna's cow-heard friends along with their cattle. It took a earth's year for Krishna to find Brahma and rescue his friends. During that year, it is said that Krishna had cloned all of them them and nobody came to know that their child is missing.

4. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Simply superb Akanksha. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I am doing a standing ovation here for u.
    I am sure Lord Krishna must be dancing with joy when he reads this.
    Why don't u make a book of all your posts, so that v mortals can read it and enjoy.

5. Akanksha1982

OMG!!:thankyou2: mademydaysmiley I am just speechless.

6. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Thank you Akanksha.
    That FB was truly from my heart.

1 person likes this.
  7. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha ha - nice n funny one A2.

Do you charge them a fee for representing their case or free service? :):):)

What about the one who supposedly had 60,000 wives - he is trying to locate you probably. :) Remember he was human and still managed it well. Hmm we are not able to handle one well, pity on us. :)

Several people have had a go at each story and added masala as centuries passed by - now Krishna himself must be arguing with those writers!!!! :) why they did so.

Steve Jobs has gone up to help them out in heavenwood and hellwood. An apple was the cause for all the miseries down here and now another apple is going to create problems up there. :)

Enjoyed reading A2 - keep going...

8. Akanksha1982

Thanks GG. Sorry I coerced you into reading the snippet. But you know the snippet was incomplete without a laugh from GG.:rotfl

Yeah I should start charging them. Need to learn more from @Kamalji on business plans.

3 apples created a havoc on the earth. The Eve's apple, the Newton's apple and finally Steve Job's apple. They must be doing the same now in Heaven as well.

Thanks GG for your FB.

1 person likes this.
  9. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Will come back with a good thing. For now I just need to enjoy the article one more time. :).

1 person likes this.
  10. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha ha

P' asked me to read and I said it is too big. :) But a nice one A2. So these apples never keep the doctor away haan? :)