Vgn Builders Coasta Project Is Nice

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Yuvakshi, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Yuvakshi

Yuvakshi New IL'ite

HI, VGN has come up with a new project in ECR called VGN Coasta. Everyone dreams to live in peaceful location with excellent views. This apartments has an excellent sea view which impressed us a lot. Apartment plan also look amazing.We are looking to book an apartment in this project.

2. Nisanthi

Nisanthi New IL'ite

Hey, I have also heard about this project through my friend. It is an excellent apartment and VGN Builders also have a good reputation in the society. Yours is the best decision and my best wishes to you. Stay happily forever.

3. Meisha

Meisha New IL'ite

You have taken the right decision. Good sea shore apartment with all the special amenities. Also, the area is very good. ECR, the best location .So choosing this apartment is the wisest choice that you have ever made.Best of luck to you new home..

4. DivyaShrinidhi

DivyaShrinidhi New IL'ite

The area is also very good. As VGN has a reputable name in the market you can trust them with your investment.

5. AswiniRavi

AswiniRavi New IL'ite

Seaview apartments are now a dream for everyone to own. But the price is the only hurdle for them. But coming to VGN Coasta, the seaview apartment dream will come true. Because the pricing and the apartment plan are superb and exceptionally good and worth for money! We also recently booked apartment in this project.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  6. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

Ah! IL Influencers? :lol:

Sri2196, startinganew and shravs3 like this.
  7. startinganew

startinganew Gold IL'ite

Good catch @sokanasanah! :clap2: As a community, we should have a way to mark "marketing" or "sponsored" posts - by the community - so we don't wrongly influence people here.
    For example, for sure my dad (who is very tech savvy otherwise) reading this thread will not be able to spot that these are not "real" community members's posts based on:
    1. "profile" history of the poster
    2. nature of language being used
    3. thinking about motivation/intent behind sharing info like this

sokanasanah likes this.
  8. sokanasanah

There is a way. Such posts can be flagged and reported. Since IL has a business dimension to it, unpurchased advertising is a bit like sneaking free range popcorn into the cinema!:lol:

shravs3 likes this.
  9. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@sokanasanah
    The OP posted this almost a year back and is not to be seen since then. So asking her to route it through our Business Section may be futile. What say you?

10. sokanasanah

Yes, that's why I did not report it. The posts popped up in the top listings on some page and I took a look. I'm just tickled that "influencer" is a career option these days. Never mind me! Ignore. Ignore.