Very good Salwar,Blouse & Lehenga Tailors/Boutiques near Sanjaynagar/RT Nagar/Comm st

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by smithapandith, Jan 11, 2012.

1. smithapandith

smithapandith New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am looking for a very good tailor/boutique for salwar and blouse stitching for occassions.....I read a lot about Chetan Tailors in commercial street,can anybody please share the address/contact details/landmark for chetan tailors.

Also if anybody is aware of any other designers around Sanjaynagar/R T Nagar/Commercial st please let me know,I am planning to travel to India and your inputs would be a great help.

Thanks,
    Smitha

2. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Re: Very good Salwar,Blouse & Lehenga Tailors/Boutiques near Sanjaynagar/RT Nagar/Com

Smitha,

I am not aware of the commercial Street tailors. I would suggest Vinushree Fashions in Murugeshpalya. Till date i have been giving my Salwars to her and touch wood , the output is beyond my expectations.

3. smithapandith

smithapandith New IL'ite

Re: Very good Salwar,Blouse & Lehenga Tailors/Boutiques near Sanjaynagar/RT Nagar/Com

Hi Brahan,

Thanks for the information,Can you share the address/Phone # for the the tailor?

Thanks,
    Smitha