1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

very easy to get more love and affection from Hus and impress him.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sivaranjaniadi, Jan 23, 2012.

1. sivaranjaniadi

sivaranjaniadi Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,
    Its very easy to get more love and affection from Hus and impress him.
    1. keep smiling always, whatever thing your child or your husband doing and making you angry.(always think u are the very beautiful women with smiling face and Goddess Lakshmi is within Us ).
    2. Don't get angry, instead speak slowly and calmly at that time.
    3.while cooking, first pray to your favorite god to help and to prepare and to give and healthy and wealthy food to family and then start cooking process. ( Dn't get angry while cooking if possible keep a smile).
    4.while serving , you to sit besides them and serve them ,give them their wishing food, keep water also besides them. (if they said any comments keenly note them and try to make it better next time)
    5.feed them plenty of fruits .
    6. give them a unconditional love and affection .
    7. if you need money for expense, say to your hus, if u have money now give me a little otherwise no problem i will manage give me later on.
    8.try this u will feel more love and affection from them too a lot.

don't
    1. don't think about others and don't comment about others.

if any1 felt anything i said wrong, plz sorry.

sivaranjani

9 people like this.

2. FreeSpirit20

FreeSpirit20 Platinum IL'ite

Hi, I think this list would do good for the wives who wish to not have a life or a voice of their own or for husbands who want a robotic wife with no emotions and a smile on her plastic face always. And I'm sure there are very very few like that.

20 people like this.
  3. RJMK

RJMK Silver IL'ite

Well I dont agree to most of the points in the list though its a well meant thread.I mean personally its difficult for me to be like this.I can try point 2 and 5.Rest is not applicable on me...

Sorry

1 person likes this.
  4. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

I can quote 25+ points in one go ... but how practical are they is the big Q???

3 people like this.
  5. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

The DH may find such a wife unexciting, dull and inspid and search for a more exciting female.
    Why would he marry, he can keep a maid/cook to make and serve food if thats the sole goal of getting married!!
    I am ready to follow all the suggested points provided background music is provided according to occasion movie style .:2thumbsup:

13 people like this.
  6. Maggie2009

Maggie2009 Gold IL'ite

7. puspita

puspita Silver IL'ite

These points match very well with the "bechari bahu" character of Ekta Kapoor Serial.....:rotfl

8. anugamit

anugamit Platinum IL'ite

1. Love and affection every woman gives to her kid and husband....whats new???
    2. After a whole stressful and tiresome day (office or house or both), woman expects love and affection from other family members....why cant they always smile and not get angry on whatever she speaks or does????
    3. Why cannot DH cook for his wife and kid and make them happy????
    4. About serving part it is an old trend now...but the women still do it.
    5. Fruits.....i love them myself and would love to share with my DH and kid.
    6. How about asking DH if he needs money either from your savings or your income?
    7. Why cant DH fast and follow rituals for wife and impress her?

Not to think about others and even not comment.....does she has to remain dumb and deaf all the time???

Else, if you say of thinking about God...its okay. :coffee

If anyone hurt from my above comments...:bowdown

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
    7 people like this.
  9. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

As an aside, it is VERY bad manners to start eating/eat a meal (not snack situation) at the table without the woman seated and actually a finer point is that she should take the first mouthful to indicate all should start eating. Although manners are less now its an interesting point and also observed at formal dinners. Amazing how cultures differ.

10. magicworld

magicworld Bronze IL'ite

wow, what varied comments.. I feel end of the day we women are also human beings and have emotions and physical levels( both high and low) . however, on the other hand we can try doing few things
    1. offering a prayer before cooking is a good idea... infact i would suggest chanting something like bhramarpanam.
    2. I know a relative of mine who always has a grumpy face and yells at her husband for silly things... i know the family very well and the husband is very nice and supportive.... may be we should avoiding being like this and have a smile and loving talk when applicable