1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

very confused and need your help ladies

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by rupa2014, Sep 3, 2014.

1. rupa2014

rupa2014 New IL'ite

hi all,

i had my love marriage in 2012 and now i am a mother of beautiful baby. but
    unfortunately i have no elder in my in-laws family so my mother came to my place after baby birth to help me in his upbringing. here the problems start

my husband never have a good feelings for my family from the first day, as we had to face many problems in our marriage as everyone has to face. I am living abroad and she has come on 3 months visa. she and my husband had some arguments few weeks ago which turned to a serious fight later on which even have impact on our relationship too.

It's been almost one month now for all this happened and from that time till now, I and my husband are not in good relationship. we always have arguments, fights among us.

i found myself not interested in bedtime hours and i refused everytime when he came to me. Later on I regret,as my mind is not stable and always in feel of guilt that my mother is being insulted at my home and she is also suffering from the same.

This situation is disturbing my family life and even I am not able to concentrate on my work.

please help me what should i do and how i make my life get back on the track

thanks

rupa

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014

2. princessAngie

princessAngie New IL'ite

Hi Rupa ,

Sometimes stressful situation occurs... Dont worry....
    I would suggest, just take some time and sit with your husband n talk about it...
    Discuss how you feel n patiently listen how he feels... What all hurts him and tell him what hurts you...

I think he'll surely understand your problem .
    Bcz as per my view if u r angry ,stressed or sad or if u have lot many thoughts in ur mind , U r not urself... n ol goes wrong....
    So , be patient , show him that u love him , and discuss patiently... :)
    Wish U good Luck...

1 person likes this.
  3. rupa2014

rupa2014 New IL'ite

I think u are right
    i ll try to talk with him
    thanks

4. pear

pear Gold IL'ite

Dear op,

Sex desire within 4 to 5 months after delivery is kind of very low.Our body goes .through a lot of hormonal changes.Try to relax yourself and rekindle your romance .

You need both of them.It will take some time for your loved ones to forgive one another ,better dont take sides. Siding one person could only make your problem worse.Allow them the space to solve it themselves.

1 person likes this.
  5. rupa2014

rupa2014 New IL'ite

hi
    I can understand this that desire is low after baby birth, and its also right not to take sides but if it comes about your parents, one could not handle it.
    still i am trying to get patience.
    Thanks