Venues for Parties in UAE

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Dubai' started by Zeenat, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi sashi,
    i cant PM you the number. you have not yet completed 50 post. what you could do is call foodlands and ask the party organiser's (joseph's) number from them. im sure they will have.

2. Sashi_r

Sashi_r New IL'ite

Thanks Zeenat,

Will do that. Thanks for the info. It is a gr8 help.:thumbsup

3. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

you are most welcome sashi hope you have a blast. have fun and njoiiii.

4. mehreens

mehreens New IL'ite

dear zeenath... im new in IL... i just want to check with you about foodland.. im planning on celebrating my baby's 1st b day and i saw your suggestion in IL... I have around 65 invitees including 50 adults and 15 children. COuld you tell and approximate amount they charge per head? and what will be the cost if we include a party organizer... awaiting reply at the earliest.. thank you

5. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi mehreen,
    foodlands is very nice place to celebrate a birthday party. about the rates i cant be so sure as those rates were 3yrs back. you can call and ask the rates. but for sure they wont charge for the hall if the number of people is more like say abv 40. and the buffet charges also vary according to veg and non-veg. but you choose any, im sure you will not have any complaints. regarding the organiser also, you can ask them (foodlands staff/ manager) to give you his number. his name is Mr. joseph. this person does his job so well you dont have to worry abt anythg....be it games, take away gifts, decorations, music syatems, video/photograph and prizes. he manages everythg. you just have to tell him what all you want. also you can call foodlands and ask them to mail you the details. they will do that and you can decide accordingly.

6. mehreens

mehreens New IL'ite

thanks a lot Zeenath for the quick reply... :)

7. Sashi_r

Sashi_r New IL'ite

My daughters 10 year old party

Hi All,

I am now looking for a place in Dubai / Sharjah to conduct my daughters 10th birthday party. I want it to be different as it will mostly be a girl's only party.

I am looking at the Al Nasr Ice Rink & Stargates already. Any suggestions for a special theme / event party ????

8. gayathrisekar

gayathrisekar Senior IL'ite

Re: My daughters 10 year old party

hi sahi,
    they have a place for a spa party- parlor exp in times square centre. u can also check that out being a all girls party.

cheers
    gaya3

9. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

Re: My daughters 10 year old party

hi sashi,
    there are many resturants which have party halls, you can try out in such type of places and then do the decoration according to the theme you prefer. since its a ONLY GIRLS party, you can keep WEDDING APPAREL as the theme where the girls can dress up like brides, wear colorful ethnic clothes and meanwhile instead of the normal face painting, you can hire a henna designer to put henna for the little hands. you can even do colorfull decoration with flowers. then when the girls arrive you can give them bindi's and gajra, to wear in their hair. girls love dressing up may be they will like this. DISNEY PRINCESS, DORA, BARBIE are also choices for theme but very common. for more ideas check here.

10. gayathrisekar

gayathrisekar Senior IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    Do u know anyone who comes home to apply henna. i want to arrange for henna painting for my daughter's b'day.

cheers
    gaya3