1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Venting out my emotions

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by prachii, Dec 14, 2011.

1. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

dear prachi,
    u have already told your husband about the issue..and he is fine..so you can feel safe..what can that guy do now..if your husband dint know may be that guy could have taken that as an opportunity but now he cant do anything.and you know "barking dogs never bite"..so have a happy married life..

2. prachii

prachii New IL'ite

Thanks priya, atleast I can recover that is what, is important and thank you so much for supporting my choice.

3. prachii

prachii New IL'ite

Yes shruthi, I thank my lucky stars everytime I get thoughts about ex. I would have gone mad if still with him.

Family were in a rush to get me married so that's when they found DH. Even though I was not ready, I spoke to him for sake of parents but then voila! we hit it off perfectly and so, married already.

4. prachii

prachii New IL'ite

Thank you for your positive words bhanu.

5. prachii

prachii New IL'ite

sushma, the fact that I told DH about ex and that DH is supportive is a biggggggg deal for me otherwise I could never face DH everyday without feeling guilty. Agreed, barking dogs don't bite but they scare us, don't they? That is my situation, unfortunately!

6. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Happy married life.

Thank god you are in safe hands now and your DH know about it and chose to ignore. God is so good to you. You made two suicidal attempts..one having such kind of BF and doing suicide for such person. God bless you

You should also ignore this issue. Since you are newly married, should not think bad things. be happy and enjoy.

7. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

since ur a newly wed couple... u have so many things in life other than ur spineless boyfriend.. ;) u can plan ur honeymoon, plan ur finances, plan ur family, plan ur outings... plan what not... most important... find a new boyfriend in ur DH...;) that would solve this issue... and find friends on IL... we r all there dear... enjoy ur life.. be happy :)

8. prachii

prachii New IL'ite

Thank you omnam for your feedback. your analysis got me thinking - I never thought that having such a bf was a suicide attempt in itself! But the other actual suicide attempt was what opened my eyes to the meaning of life. Having been there, I got the strength to get rid of ex and also the strength never ever to go to the path of suicide again, no matter what the situation is.

9. prachii

prachii New IL'ite

Yes amunique, I know you are all here at IL. you have no idea how happy I was when I found this site this morning! I thought first and foremost, I needed vent out. I am so grateful to you and all other persons who took time not only to read through my long post but give me positive energy and good wishes.

1 person likes this.
  10. 1Sandhya

1Sandhya Platinum IL'ite

Past is past. you came out of it no? So dont ruin your present and future by thinking all the time about past. Focus on your present and future with your h and fill them with happy memories to replace the dark thoughts. it is good you told your h about this before marriage but now that yo are married dont harp too much on this guy. Dont reate new problems for yourself. Good luck!