1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Vbac Friendly Doctor In Seattle , Bellevue , Redmond

Discussion in 'Indians in Washington' started by Jubliant, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Jubliant

Jubliant New IL'ite

Hi all
    I will be moving to Bellevue area in march 2017.currently I am 20 weeks pregnant and had a csection for my first kid.my present gynec is very vbac friendly but due to my husband job we will need to shift.I have two options , either to stay alone with my kid and continue with my gynec or shift to Bellevue .I'm not sure if I can manage pregnancy , childbirth and a very active preschooler so I would prefer to shift to Bellevue
    So I need your help in recommendations for any good VBAC friendly hospital or doctors in Bellevue , Seattle , or Redmond or any nearby areas. My husband will be working in Bellevue but we are open to living in other city if we find a good doctor.also if you can suggest some good apartment with indian population in these areas.
    Im so stressed thinking about all this and very disappointed to shift in mid pregnancy .
    Please help !!

2. BhanuAnanya

BhanuAnanya New IL'ite

There are many apartments near crossroads bellevue, u can find alot f telugu people in whole surrounded condos. regarding the doctor, here the only option is overlake hospital.. and doctors and nurses are best. u can make a try with any doctor. but as usual, without insurance pakka coverage, none can bear the hospital charges. so check before entering hospital,whether they covers insurance or not? else.. gonecase.. we have to die at usa, by scratching our hubby creditcards for payments.In Belleve,Schools are best for education,when compared to other locations in Washington .Hope this keep a positive mark in ur mind regarding bellevue.