1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Vayodha hair oil cheating by Indulekha hair oil - surprise fact

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by chithranair, Oct 31, 2013.

1. chithranair

chithranair New IL'ite

I baught and used Indulekha hair oil for some time lastyear, it was expensive and not giving sufficient results. I changed toparachute advance ayurvedic hair oil which was cheaper and giving good results.I lost around 2000 rupees buying this product (5 bottles). After that i startedto see the advertisement for vayodha hair care oil in TV channels. i wascurious and thought there is something good about this advertisement. And theprice is hight, but not exhorbitant like indulekha hair oil. So i started buyingthis product to use, but to my utter surprise it was having the same feel ofIndulekha hair oil, almost the same smell, eventhough a different color. Then Ichecked the bottle and other information, to my utter surprised it was foundthat same company was making this oil with the same claim for hair fallcontrol, only difference was in price, and the advertisement color. from colorad it went to black and white ad. I was suprised and decided not to use it,becuase i already know the results. but this time i lost lesser money. may bethey reduced price, beucase there are now less sales for huge price indulekhaoil. But same time continue to cheating people in kerala and malayalees allover the world. please be careful of these products. It is only to pick pocketyou. thank you.

2. NimSuresh

NimSuresh Senior IL'ite

Thats a good information Chithra.Iam having serious hairfall problem and was thinking of buying Indulekha or Vayodha. Hows Parachute ayurvedic oil which u r using?Do u think its good for hair fall??

3. Thriveniram

Thriveniram Senior IL'ite

Hi Chitra,

Your saying is 100% true..Infact my hairfall increased after usin this product...

So ppl dont go with these add's..