Vasiyam - Need suggestion

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by Shalini123, May 24, 2012.

1. Shalini123

Shalini123 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Is anyone aware of what is vasiyam.
    I have no idea about this and because of some enormous love problems going on at a friend's home ,another freind had suggested the vasiyam to solve the problems.
    The whole family is so terribly upset and I cant see them suffer like this.
    I would like to help the family. so please let me know ASAP.
    Doing vasiyam for good cause -Is it true? Has anyone heard or done it?

Last edited: May 24, 2012

2. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

yes heard about it. But i also heard that ppl who do this keep saying superstitious beliefs and get money out of us. We cannot even find out if he is telling the truth. so better not to get into allthis Just trust urself and god and keep going ahead

3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shalini,
    I too have heard many stories like "such and such a person had kept vashiyam on him"...my very own friend's mother fell ill and when they tried to rectify her illness,they came to know that vashiyam was done over her by her own MIL and SIL..and it has been months and she is recovering(slowly)...i couldnt ask more to my friend but they all believed for sure that its true
    but i have also heard that few vashiyams can turn back and affect the person who wanted to do vashiyam incase if not done properly

I personally have never seen anyone in my close circle getting affected so cant tell you whether vashiyam is true or not...

As our friend amnilakshmi has mentioned there are so many people who cheat in the name of vashiyam..they get the money and cheat

but what i would suggest you or your friend's family is ::dont believe in all these vashiyam and waste money...
    if they have problems,ask them to resolve by involving in as many discussions as possible,if needed take help from experienced people or councellors...and most important BELIEVE IN GOD

dont get fooled by these vashiyams..anyways they are not for the lifetime...
    you do vashiyam to someone and even if vasiyam is true and that person(on whom you plan to do vasiyam) behaves as you guys want him to ..but one day when he/she come out of his/her senses(vasiyam) ,can you imagine what could happen...can you imagine the aftereffects or the concequences

and anyways liking/not liking, accepting/not accepting depends on the individual and you(or anyone) who wants to do tricks to make that person accept ,according to me, is not right...

A person has no rights to fool,in this case sedate/hypnotise(i would consider vasiyam that way) a person and make him dance to your tunes...you(anyone who tries/wants to try this vashiyam) have no rights to take control of other person's mind...very very bad...

Can you/your friend(who suggested vasiyam) imagine herself in such a state???...can you think about the after effects??,...can your friend(who suggested) even think of putting herself in such a mess..will she be happy/feel fine in case she knows that she was a victim of Vashiyam??????

Its good to know that you want to help a family who are in grief..But please think of other direct/straight solutions to solve the issue...

All the best!!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. Shalini123

Shalini123 New IL'ite

Thank you for your advice ladies.
    I am too not too much into this mantra stuff.
    But I am so desperate to help the suffering.

My friend is talking all sense except for this single case. She is very very sharp and affectionate. But she talks like a fool when it comes to this guy whom she likes. And he is defntly not the right pick. Trust me we did some background check too but she is not ready to believe that.
    We have had numerous discussions with her. so has her family and for years the struggle is going on.
    She agreed that she was getting out of it about 1.5 yrs back and now she is reversing. But she is not in touch with that guy since the past 2 years. Still she says she wouldnt agree to marry anyother guy.That is something that I cannot understand why. she is not in touch still why would she say that.
    Im not sure if Im explaining things the right way.

But you know her mom,dad are such good people and to see the pain in their eyes kills.
    For her good also,we all want her to get out of it.
    She is just tooooo adamant Only when it comes to this matter... Like we cannot describe in words.

What do we do?

Please suggest.

5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Shalini,

It is highly difficult to forget the person who one has loved from deep inside the heart..eventhough the mouth says that "it has forgotton/left that lover",her heart can never accept it..it creates a deep wound which takes loads of time to heal...that could be the reason why your friend is not able to marry someother person which is quite normal
    You need to take some experienced/experts help from here or some person who could talk sensible to her and also to whose words she would atleast listen
    This is surely a tough phase..Please ask her parents not to scold/beat her that would only worsen and she could take dangerous steps
    Be at her side..make her come out of it with the help of experts/councellors.
    All the best!!!!

@Vinithappu::thanks for your likes :)

6. Shalini123

Shalini123 New IL'ite

Thank you swaran for your advice.
    I sure agree with you.
    Her parents have been very very comforting to her. No scolding,No harsh words nothing.
    They are only hoping she should get out of this but as we are not sure how to make it happen we are looking out for all sort of options.
    Taking her to a councellor will not work.Did that already and that hurt her too much. May be the family can consult a counsellor to see how to handle this.Let me know if you have any contacts for this.

An uncle has been dealing with her for a few years now and made her to agree to come out of this. He will have to help again and get her out again.

We just hope she comes out of this completely . We hope that she marries someone else happily and we want her to live peacefully.
    Just want the pain from that mother's eye to shed away.I am just praying that the whole family gets peace of mind soon.Very soon I wish/pray to update the post saying the family is perfectly ok and happy.God please make it happen.

Please pray.

7. Nivedha2490

Nivedha2490 New IL'ite

Hi anjujujp,

please let me know the contact details of that person. I'm in need of it .. It's quite urgent please respond as soon as possible..I'm also put up in chennai and need you help..

8. Naga74

Naga74 New IL'ite

can you pl elaborate what you are in and why you need