vasiya marundu

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by vijeta, Jun 8, 2010.

1. vijeta

vijeta Senior IL'ite

hai friends,

i meet u after a month bcos i went to my native i just returned this time i got some new confusion about vasiyam. is this happens or not? my family members told that some body gave a vasiyam marundu to a cousin to attracting him and they easily grab his money . the man is also giving money to them without any question and he is supporting them very well . my family members warning his wife to be careful and keep distance from the people . she is much worried about it. she dont know what to do ?can we help her in this problem?

vijeta

2. MrsSaravanan

MrsSaravanan New IL'ite

"Black magic", used to be the term to get people scared. It is liike "ghost" stories. They are never true.

None the less, the moment one starts wondering is they may be true, it would seem to be very true.

Best thing is, try and talk to your cousin, and find out the reason behind his act. There sure is a reason, when he is doing it, and if possible advice an alternate approach. He has to be informed that the best way to help others is to teach them help themselves.

Vasiya marundhu yellaam unmai illeenga.. Cousing kittey avaroda close friend-a pesa solli yenna matter-nnu gavanikka sollunga.

Good luck :thumbsup

Cheers,
    Mrs. Saravanan

3. vijeta

vijeta Senior IL'ite

hai mrs.saravanan,

i am very scared by this name b coz whom i talking about the people one of them is saravanan named person. so i went to ur profile to check it. now i feel better. woof.......

nan solra alu rombave nallavanga. athanala thappu ethum irukka chance illai.
    antha ponnu sister murai venum. avaroda veetula ellarum wifei than blame pantranga.
    avangaloda relation vendam cut pannu - nnu torture pantranga. pavam ava sollavum mudiyama thavikira. avalloda husband sollarar nama nallathu thana pandromennu.
    ava poora confuseda irukka.

i am also worried about her situation,

vijeta

4. mohanmogi

mohanmogi New IL'ite

Hi..

I too have seen one of my friend.. who has been a victim to this vasiyam.. He forgot his all past life because of this.. he forgot me too.. We were together for years.. After some remedy he could remember his father and mother..

Please take care and consult some good astrologer, who can help in this view...

5. shinny

shinny New IL'ite

could you please help me?