1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Vaseline Healthy hand & Nail lotion

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by amihere, Nov 17, 2009.

1. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

I came across the Vaseline healthy hands & nails lotion. It boasts of giving a soft cuticle after a daily usage of 2weeks and to soften the skin of hands. Has anyone used this or is using this? feedbacks are highly appreciated, thank you.

2. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

I have used it in when i was in US...really a cool product..my hubby has a dry skin..While staying there he cannot manage without this lotion..

have never thought about it after coming back...Let me check in local markets

I have attached the image of the lotion which i had experienced

Attached Files:

3. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Chinduja for the quick fb. I was really surprised after seeing such a quick response:) I saw it in the foodworld here. Yeah, the product is the same one as shown in the pic. It is 50/- for a tube. In their site it is given it might cause sun burns if not used with sun screen. So should we be applying sun screen if we are using this?

4. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Not sure dear :hide:..sorry for not helping you with this...In-fact absence of sun-rays was the main problem when we were abroad:biglaugh..Sure will check with my friends and update :thumbsup..gave an instant reply coz this is my hubby's favourite..the second one he looks after a fresh shower :wink: