1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Various Topics

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Oh No I was thinking you are just having fun here but LOL you are right, I did google and you are on top Kamalji.

Beware and be careful, no wonder now IL is going to have many visitors to read this post...haha

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Tashi,

i love the idea of taming the rat, but i dont know if my daughter will share that sentiment.Yest it was caught and thrown out down the lane, and i will miss the chap, or chappess, whatever the gender, for it was cute, small, and caused no harm, but amusement to me at least.HAHA

Wow sitting like a parrot eh. Gentleman rat, eh ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And liked wine , u say ? HAHAHAHAHA

u know what, i like yr FB better than my own blog.HAHAHAHA

Drunk rat, drinking wine, gentleamna, hahahahaha

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna,

in spite of a lousy title, this one has pretty decent FBs. Thanks to u ladies, i am in business of writing.

Well if i get bugged, i will fry them and roast them.

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rama,
    Well since the fellow, since then caught, is moving about in my daus room, i assume him to be male .HAHA

Well what is life without scandals eh ! it makes life spicy, at least for me.

Great for yr techer.

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Latha,

Yes when rats destroy things in thehouse as u said, then it is the time to destroy the rats, in my cse they dont do any harm, so i just let them be.So rats have always been smart escaping from traps then too eh ! HAHA

Yes in this case the cockroaches must be females for they love only yr husband and not u.Now dont get jelous.HAHA

Regards

kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kelly,

Yes, cheeniya is a wise soul, i could not think of a topic, so i named this boring title.HAHA

You are right where money and power ar concerned, these women want that.so what if he sleeps around,the wife has all the power and perks being the wife of a powerful person. Abroad at least they will get good alimony, so they leave , like Tiger Woods wife, but here they will get nothing, the parents of the lady will not let her come in, the ladys brothers and relatives must have got some postings and positions bcs of the husband, so there is a lot to lose.

Rat is trapped and shipped out, to tell u the truth i am sorry to see the poor playful fellow go, for he did no harm actually, but i have to bow down to the wishes of the two ladies.

long FBs are good for my blogs and health Kerman, HAHA

Regards

kamal

7. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji..

As usual a wonderful and hillarious post,covering all the topics and i like the title given by Cheeniya sir

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna,

see now i am famous, so now i must demand and cammand more respect.HAHA

Thanks a ton.

Regards

kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Uma,

thank u my dear, i keep reading so many things, hence a mixture of subjects in a blog.HAHA

Regards

kamal

10. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

When I was staying in a hostel the girls used to face a problem. The smallest bit of clothes like handkerchief etc hanging in the clothes line and the wick used for lamps used to disappear all of a sudden. We couldnot find the culprit for a long time. When summer was over and winter was about to start one of the room mates opened the cupboard which was located above the big one and had a separate door(It was just right to accommodate a rajai) she was horrified to find bits and pieces of small items inside. Yes the culprit who stole things was none other than mr. rat(Can I assume it was a he because he used to frequent ladies hostel secretively?)The clothes line was tied from one corner of the room along the cupboard to a hook on the other side near the rajai cupboard. And lo there was a small hole which was the hand (or feet rather!) work of the rat. It used to drag its favourite items along the clothesline made of nylon wire as though he was sliding along and keep inside the small cupboard. On checking we could see many interesting objects inside like hair band, socks, left over roti, bits of papers, core of apple.