1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Various Topics

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Various Topics

Todays papers showed Maderna’s daughter ( maderna of the Bhanwari Devi infame), telling a public meeting that her father was set up to destroy his politicial carreer.

Maderna’s CD where he has sex with Bhanwari Devi, is circulating all around. I happened to see the 5 min clip on someone’s mobile, and it sure is hot.Seems this clip was ciurculated to all the journalists some time back. Maderna is shown having sex with Bhawari, and the best part is the wife Leela, and the daughter have come out supporting their dad.

The wife said , so what is anyone’s problem it was sex by consent !!! Wow I am sure she must be admired by so many men all around india, who must be wishing their wives were equally supporting of their liaisons with their secretaries, girlfriends etc, and come out in open support in case they get caught. What a nice wife and daughter to have.

We men still have hope, wish all wives and daughters are so supportive of their straying husbands/father. God is still there, I think !!!

Heard of deaf and ddumb using mobiles and conveying message ?
    There is a carpenter, who is deaf and dumb, he puts his mobile on vibration mode. His wife too is deaf anddumb.

So due to vibration he comes to know he has received a call, and he and wife use 3 G mobile where u can see one another,, and they make sign language, and talk to each other.
    Brilliant, I think. What do u think !!!

We have a small rat moving in the house, a very small fellow.All attempts to catch it is useless, he or she eats the food in the trap and escapes, god knows how.

Now this rat does not come to my b edroom, he goes to daughters bedroom and hides in places where u cant find him/her/it !!! Now he is very fond of my daughter, who sleeps with the blanket, for it is cold here.

The other day, she got up in the morning, removing the blanket from her face, and she froze. The rat was sitting on the blanket, staring at her, she was scared stiff ! So she stayed put, pertified, but this fellow continued to stare at her. Later when she yelled, he ran away, and inside the b;lanket, and jumping up and down, looked like a ghost was doing it. A very playful chap, harmless acc to me.

But daughter has complained to me, papa do something, papa ordered a new trap, but this fellow is smart. He keeps jumping over tuffy and bingo , who don’t seem to bother, they think it is a Chinese toy moving about on battery !!!

I told Shoba he only comes to yr room, maybe u jilted him in your last birth, and married someone else, so now he cant have enough of u, he has u to himself, and he loves to look at his lady love of the past birth, and she gets so angry, which makes her look even cuter.

I told this to my friends, who had another story to tell. One told me,. Ther eis a rat also in his office, who entered his locked wooden drawer of his table, and eat away or nibbled away at some currency notes, but did not touch anything else. He showed me the notes, nibbled away and one side numbers are missing. Even he too cant seem to catch the fellow. Seems he has a rich appetitie, eating notes eh !

I like these chaps, I have mice, lizards, etc moving around, they don’t disturb me, they do the ladies, so they must be males eh ! My policy is live and let live, they dare not trouble me, if they do, they know one day I will put them in the frying pan, and they will washed down my tummy drowning in whiskey.

So for the time being the status quo remains. Let us see what happens next !!!

Have a great weekend ladies and gentlemen

KAMAL MAHTANI

WHAT IS A WIFE ?
    Sheis like the Prasad of the temple, in whioch u cannot take out any mistakes, and which have to accept it gracefully and lump it.

Ghalib ne farmaya
    Shaadi mein pee lee humne Sharab,
    Wah Wah
    Shaadi mein pee lee humne sharab,
    Phir jo hui tabjat kharaab,
    De potty,
    De pishab,
    De tatti,
    De pishab,
    Be hisab , be hisab

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,

Nice collection of interesting news tidbits. Kamalji, I would be furious with you if you were my dad and allowed strange mice to come into my room and invade my peace and privacy. Well we had very discerning monkeys. Now we have discerning mice too. Who said creation is not evolving??????

Thanks for all interesting snippet. :)

3. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Kamal
    If I were you, I would have titled this thread as 'Maderna and the rat that troubles ladies'. You would have by now received 300 views and 50 FBs. 'Various topics' is a dull title for such a lively thread!
    Sri

1 person likes this.
  4. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

Kamal:
    Your daughter should tame that rat.....they can be amusing pets if you can get around the rodent factor. (And of course the tail....)

My first college, a posh women's college here in USA, my dorm neighbor had a rat (we could not have larger pets only rodents/birds/fish) which she had rescued from the psychology experiments at some college lab. It was a big rat, white with dark spots, and it used to sit on her shoulder like a parrot. She had long hair and this rat had such nice manners it would got off her shoulder if it had to relieve itself. The really insteresting thing about this rat is that it liked wine and she would give it a little container in its cage when she would have a glass herself. That rat would lap up that wine like crazy until it was so drunk it would pass out on the cage floor.

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamaji
    I liked CS's title do you want me to change that...hahaha

Nice imagination that the rat might be a male?? poor Sita was she too a rat in her past birth??
    Oh Nooo...you are not sparing those poor creatures too, willing to fry lizards and mice????

6. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamalji,

of the various topics you have covered, I liked your take on this
    What an apt analyisis, that they must be males!

I am really tired of these scandals - I want to open a paper, listen to some news and learn something and you know I live in the land of scandals. Learning something has become a challlenge unless I find my own way! Anyways, as for that carpenter, remember my art teacher I spoke about a few months ago? Well that is how she communicates - it is amazing to watch her communicate and boy is she busy or what with the calls she gest orders for her art work! I am really happy for her - life indeed has become fairly easy for her - her business is based on word of mouth and this mobile is doing the job for her!

7. vchelluri

vchelluri Gold IL'ite

Hahaha Kamalji,
    Nice assumption that rat might be a male.
    If my mom was there, she would have solved your daughters problem just within 5 minutes. I remember so many rats wandering and enjoying a sumptuous meal of our clothes & books. She use to hold a stool to the wall just opening on one side as a door and ask us to drive the rat into the trap using a broom/stick and she is quick enough to snap the rat to wall with the stool as soon as it enters into the trap. It may sound a bit cruel but she has no option left with so many rats moving around eating away all our books as they use to cleverly escape when we use rat traps.

Now I am facing problem with cockroaches. But they never bothered me but they always prefer to nap on my husband a lot. So now I think I have assume them to be all female cockroaches which have madly fallen in love with my husband.:spin

Enjoyed reading your post Kamalji.

Regards,
    Latha.

8. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Kamalji..
    you should've taken cheeniya's advise and re-named the thread... I would've missed it!!!.. as I was looking for Maderna..
    Imagine how dumb his wife is to support such a husband.. it like that IMF chief Kahn whose wife also came out pubicly to support him in his infidelity...I think its just because they want the power and money...
    I told sita he only comes to yr room, maybe u jilted him in your last birth, and married someone else, so now he cant have enough of u, he has u to himself, and he loves to look at his lady love of the past birth, and she gets so angry, which makes her look even cuter.

Now that is so mean!!!... hope the rat is trapped and shipped out to the desert...
    as I told you I'm quite free.. so LONG FB!!!
    Kerman

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi,

Well a mice in yr room, is better thab a boy friend, u see my dear satchi. And a kiddie one at that, caught today, harsha was happy.She wanted someone to throw him down the lane.

Regards

kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,

Great title that.HAHA. yes that would have attracted the ladies. Do u know Sri, if u go to google and type in search, Maderna, wife and daughter, out of the 4,20,000 searches, mine is first on the list, which means, i am the most read, thta is this blog of mine. i saw it today when someone called me up to tell me that. pls check it out yrself.

Yes everyone would have loved it with that title.HAHA

Regards

kamal