1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Varicose Veins

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Vijaya@17, May 2, 2009.

1. Vijaya@17

Vijaya@17 Silver IL'ite

Pls advise how to reduce the pain for varicose veins.

2. seahorse

seahorse New IL'ite

Hi there,
    Try to get hold of a tube bandage or a normal crepe bandage and wrap it around the affected part snugly...but not too tight otherwise it will hamper your circulation.

Keep your feet elevated whenever you have the opportunity. you must be already knowing that standing for too long will aggravate the pain further.

you take care and get well soon

3. Vijaya@17

Vijaya@17 Silver IL'ite

Hi Seahorse

Thank you for your fb and I shall try your remedy soon. My pain is more severe in the evenings.

Thanks once again !!!!

4. sravy

sravy Bronze IL'ite

Hi vijaya ,

first go & consult doctor & know about ur seviority of varicose vein then he will give u perfect suitable stockings by seeing ur varicose vein ,by wearing that stockings u will feel better for some time . Even i am suffering with varicose vein from 3 years . I am using stockings , i got that during my 2nd baby pregnancy . How u got this ? a small information to u about the varicose vein . Even sometimes i will get a seviour unnbearable pain . sometimes u can apply oil for that to minimize the pain.

you have varicose veins, you can help control the problem and keep it from getting worse if you:

5. Vijaya@17

Vijaya@17 Silver IL'ite

Hi Sravy

Thank you so much for your advice. I consulted the doctor and he has prescribed stockings. I will start using them. I am avoiding sitting for long hours and elevating my legs whenever time permits and also trying to control on my weight.

I actually dont know how I got it, but feeling better with all IL friends tips.

Thank you once again !​

6. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Hi @Vijaya@17 mam,
    Did you treat your varicose veins?
    I have some Varicose veins and looking for some remedies or treatment options.

7. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Did anyone did the varicose veins treatment?