1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti's story on Jaya TV :-)

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Chitvish, Aug 19, 2009.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Saswati for your kind wishes.

love,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Sorry Bhooma, I should have called you to tell about the change in timings. Somehow it got slipped as I was busy looking for somebody to record the programme
    I promptly posted an announcement in this thread and CVs thread and forgot the whole thing.

love,
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Dear bas,
    You are not late here. I am happy that you were able to watch the serial. I hear from Meenakshi that there was no power in some areas of Bangalore yesterday night and she could not watch it.

Yes, the cast is good. Rajashri is the ideal person for the main character. Sureshwar, the brother character, has done a nice job. Premi, their mother has a wonderful voice and her face shows a lot of emotions in a short duration.
    thanks for your kind wishes, bas. I am just keeping my fingers crossed.

love,
    boost

4. swethakrishnan

swethakrishnan Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Uncle
    :cheers
    Congratulations ... and celebrations ... tra la la la la !!!:thumbsup
    I cant tell you how proud I feel ... I can tell the people who're watching that I know the writer! :mrgreen: Its like knowing a celebrity and showing-off! "Oh Varalotti, I know him ... I call him Sridhar Uncle ... we're really close you know! He has given me advice abt CA and ... " stuff like that.:biggrin2:
    :wow​

:roll:Unfortunately, we dont get Jaya TV at home ... I'm trying to watch the show online through 'Live TV' but all other channels are working except Jaya TV!!! My bad luck ... :frown:

:goodidea:pls do it as soon as possible ... I cant wait to see the show ...
    Until then, I'll have to satisfy myself with the synopsis ...

Best Wishes to you and Indhu Aunty from Appa, Amma, myself and Srivatsan.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
  5. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I could not watch the first episode, but caught up from yesterday. My paati is a avid watcher of Kolanagal at 9pm, and suprises of heavens - when she gladly gave it to me as I explained to her about you,IL, the whole idea of a forum and the reason why I need it! She had read your stories and wanted me to convey her heartfelt wished. We watched yesterday's episode. The character selection could not have been more apt. Sharadha is just as I had epitomised - calm, serene with a tinge of affection peeping now and then. Sethu's is close to perfect, as he evokes comments from my paati - "Manasatchiye illaya, avanuku?". I am looking forward to the rest of the episodes, and hopefully this watch deviates my paati from mega serials. If I manage to accompalish that,it is another feather on your cap!

Cheers

Arch

6. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar sir,
    I am not at all interested in watching tv serials....... but today is the first day, I have watched , Ithayam thotta kathaigal -- Thangathile oru kurai irunthaalum ......... very nice story. :thumbsup. Waiting for tomorrow eve.....

My special thanks to Chitvish, only because of a thread , in her forum , I came to know about you.

7. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

Sir,
    I have read this post only today....atleast I have done this today.I have a chance to watch the last episode.
    Are your seen in the set???Could you name the charecter for my identification.
    I would come back and write tomorrow after seeing the episode.

Kavitha.

8. varalotti

Dear Swetha,
    thanks a lot. I am very happy to see you proud and all. In fact when I see the characters I have created coming to life .. well it's a totally new experience. When the producer called me last week to say that Jaya TV executives consider this story as one of the best they ever saw, I was very happy.
    I am not sure of the recording. But if at all I get one a CD copy will be there for you for sure.
    thanks once again.
    love,
    sridhar uncle

9. varalotti

Dear Arch,
    My namaskarams to your patti. When she sees the serial today ask her to bless me that I should write more.

In fact all my friends keep calling me to say, "How come a blood brother can be like that?" They say it with a lot of pent-up fury. That fury is the index of the success of the writer as well as the Director.

Rajashri is an ideal selection. And so is Sethu. Others are so, so. Another impressive character is Sharada's husband.

Watch today's episode too along with your patti and write your comments and hers.
    My pranams to your patti once again.
    love,
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Dear Susri,
    thanks for deviating from your policy of not watching serials. In fact the producer has a mission to divert the minds of the viewers from look-alike mega serials to healthy stories of writers.
    thanks for the nice words, Susri. Watch today's episode as well and let me know what do you think.
    love,
    sridhar