1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti's story on Jaya TV :-)

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Chitvish, Aug 19, 2009.

1. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    That is really great that you spoke to the actress and gave her the blessings.
    Don't mind my writing this. Even i liked reading the story than watching it . Your way of writing is always excellent. It has a class.
    Love,
    Meenakshi

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meenakshi,
    That is not my special talent, but the privilege of having the print medium. Suppose I want to describe the hideous scar on her face, all it takes for me is just five lines and I would have conjured the best image in your minds.
    But poor Director he has to bring it to reality with the scanty resources available with him. That's always a problem.
    That's why worldwide books are better than movies. Except probably Hitchcock films where his imagination would always be better than the writer.
    thanks once again,
    love,
    sridhar

3. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

dear sridhar sir,

i really cried, while reading the story, yes that is today, now, only later when i wished to post reply, i came to know that serial is made on this story and it is arleady aired on jaya tv.

i am not a very emotional person, but this story made me cry like a child. I dont remember any other serial, story or movie made me cry like this.

thank you very much for such a moving story.

4. varalotti

dear Radhika,
    thanks a lot. Yes along with the story The Promise this is one story I love the most of all my creations. I could not have enough of this story. I wrote it in Tamil, then in English and then I made it into a novel and finally it got made into a TV series.
    At the request of the same Unit I have written another story a long short story or a short novel. Let's see whether it sees the light of the day.
    love,
    sridhar
    PS: I am really moved by your gesture of providing a link to my writings. But the link does not work. Have a look at it, Radhika.

5. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

thank you sridhar sir, for pointing out my goof ups, i am sorry.

I tried to change and go as per the instructions, given in FAQs again.
    But still now it is not working, let me check with the administrator, i may be not following something exactly

6. varalotti

No, Radhika. It's not a goof up. At times links do not work. It has happened many times for me.
    thanks for providing the links.
    sridhar