1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti's story on Jaya TV :-)

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Chitvish, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Do you know who got the very first award in IL for the maximum number of views and replies? It was Varalotti for his touching story The Scar posted in June 2005. More than 4 years ago.

Varalotti literally made a mountain out of a molehill. (Now, we know that is his 'stamp' (read, 'trademark')!Yes, he made The Scar into a full length novel which was published by Deviyin Kanmani fortnightly pocket novel under the title "Thangathile Oru Kurai Irunthaalum"

Now that is being made into a four part serial by Viswaas Production. And would be on air from 24th August to 27th August on JAYA TV between 8 PM and 8 30 PM (Monday through Thursday). This will be telecast as part of their project "Idhayam Thotta Kathaikal". They have already telecast the stories of Sujatha, Jeyakanthan and Lakshmi in this project. And now is Varalotti's turn.

Remember: Coming Monday, 24th August 8 PM to 8 30 PM. And then for the next three days, same time. JAYA TV. Do write your comments in this thread.

Love,
    Chithra

Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
    sindmani likes this.

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chithra,

thanks a lot for carrying out the announcement. If it's an honour to have my story telecast by Jaya TV it sure is a greater honour to have that news conveyed by a person no less than you.

As you have pointed out this was my very first story in IL posted by me. And this got me the very first prize in IL way back in June 2005. And now the same story has come to the level of TV.

I take this opportunity to thank Malathy, Jey and all the ILites who have been with me all along.

love,
    sridhar

sindmani likes this.
  3. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much for the information Chitra Madam.
    Varalotti Sir, Congrats to hear the news. That is great. Will definitely watch the programme and give my views and will inform my relatives and friends too(which i am happy and proud about)
    Meenakshi

4. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar.
    I cannot express my happiness about this, it is really a great thing to get your story into story that too in a short serial format. I congratulate you on this, that story deserves more honours. May more success come you way, for all the hard work you put in, you deserve it. Once more , congratulations!

5. VidyaaJ

VidyaaJ Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Sir,

There are really no words to explain how happy I am for you... It is a pleasure to share the enjoyment and hapiness woth all...Actually you deserve more than this..

Congrajulations Sir!

Love
    Vidyaa

Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
  6. Deaf woman

Deaf woman Senior IL'ite

Hearty congratulations sridhar sir.wish you many more opportunities like this:thumbsup
    vijji

7. manjulapathy

manjulapathy Senior IL'ite

Congratulations sridhar sir!
    Thanks for giving this info chitra madam!! Will definitely watch and will inform my friends and relatives too to watch.
    manjula

8. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for this information Chiths.

Sridhar, congrats..will definitely let know my family in India to watch it..
    Hats off!

sriniketan

9. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Woww.. Congratulations!! too bad we cant see it here. Will try to locate it on the net.. Chithumma thanks for sharing this wonderful news with us,
    Aparna

10. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Congrats Sridhar, so finally this has also happened.....we have all been saying from very long na?:thumbsup

I too will try to locate on the online sites and watch it!

So when are you going to share your TV serial shooting/ working experiences?

And Chithra, as usual , first to announce something so BIIIIIG! Thanks ma'am for bringing it to our notice! :thumbsup