1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti, you brought tears in my eyes !

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Chitvish, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear All,

The Woman’s Era dated August (second) 2006, carries Varalotti’s story “ Let him learn the hard way”.
    The happenings in the story are less common and so the interest in knowing what happens in the end is more!

Yes, Sridhar, you are right in saying that we very often adopt the usual dilatory tactics, fearing that the child may otherwise be spoilt! We purposely allow the motherly instinct to take a back seat. We also want the child to learn that money does not grow on trees.

But in the end, Rahul proves that “ Child is the Father of the Man”! The story is very interesting and is an eye opener to parents, who pamper their children without questioning them, thus never giving an opportunity for the “ humane” in the child to develop!

Kudos to you, dear Sridhar, for yet another enjoyable story with a different theme.

Love & regards,
    Chithra.

2. purnima_2k

purnima_2k Senior IL'ite

Seems like an awesome topic!

HI Mrs CV,

thank you for the post. Just by reading ur review i can make out how useful this story might be for young and to-be mothers.

Thanks Varalotti for posting more stories with social cause. We cannot thank you enough. Will soon grab the book!

Purnima

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thank You Chitra

Dear Chitra,
    thanks a billion for announcing the publicaiton of my story. This is one of the stories I so much loved to write that after a while, it wrote itself.
    Once the issue is off the stand I'll post the story here in this forum.
    Chitra, you make me feel guilty. I have never visited your cookery forum, have very rarely come to your religion forum, and yet you take pride in announcing all my stories.
    It will be hard even to express my gratitude. May you always remain blessed.
    sridhar