1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti Sisubalan and Lord Krishna

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Mar 23, 2012.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Sisubalan was an avowed enemy of Lord Krishna.

2. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Sure they are, Sridhar. And lucky are we if we have an iota of understanding about that. Thanks. -rgs

3. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Dear Uncle,
    Nice attempt at correlation, but I still do not buy into your arguement. Why should Sisubalan enjoy? if you had mentioned that he has realised God's loveor something like that, I might have understood. Waiting for a more sensible explanation.

Coming to the other thing at hand. I am really surprised that people who can afford to belong to an exclusive club are penny-pinching. Be the Shylock, as it is your book and your money.

4. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

Raji and Varalotti sir - let me attempt to give a reply to your question. Kindly excuse my ramblings.

Let us assume that your friend invites you for a grand feast. You visit there but knowingly or unknowingly that friend hurts you. Say she spoke some harsh words that hurt you. Yet she is asking you to taste the food and enjoy it. Will you be able to taste or enjoy the food? Will you be able to remain there? Wont you try to find reasons to escape out of the situation?

I am sure Sisubalan also would have similar humiliation in front of the God. He is after all a God hater yet He had decided to keep him under his control just like how a teacher would do to a bad student. The teacher had asked the bad student to sit in the front row which may an injustice to a class topper who would prefer to sit there. Yet the teacher has to pay more attention to this person than the class topper so that it will be a win-win everywhere. Can you imagine the state of Sisubalan? Would he enjoyed that position? I dont think so!! The situation is more like 'kazhudhai and karpooram'

5. gayuharini

gayuharini Bronze IL'ite

good one sir.
    when i was a child my mom used to give a few more additional info like " see what god has blessed to sisubalan who by unknowingly chanted god's name. and if we love god with all our full heart the blessing will be 100 times more "
    i still think of sisubaln and jarasandhan whenever i see the dwarabalars in the temple.....

6. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Sridhar,sometimes we do get answers in our day to day activites, for some of the complex questions. For one thing I am happy for the reason, you got the answer for your 'reasonable' question.

Sriniketan

7. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir, Whatever was the case with Sisubalan, what happened to you is really an anti climax. Regards

8. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Thanks tuffy. I agree, but for all eternity Sisubalan will be like that?

9. varalotti

thanks rgs for coming in and blessing the thread with your presence. At times it takes us some time to understand the persons moving with us.
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Dear, dear Raji,
    At your age, why even at my age, I was furious like this. I could not accept the "insensible explanation". Let all the explanation wait. (Tuffyshri has given a beautiful explanation, that apart). God is our boss. He can give whatever he wants to give to whomsoever he wants to give. If our blood boils on somebody getting something they don't deserve then we can't love God with all our heart. Everythiing's His, right. He can give that to anybody, whether they deserve or not. How can we expect Him to conform to the man-made laws of right and wrong?
    People say money changes people. It's not correct. Money brings out the true colours in them. I've seen it in these days when I am trying to sell the book. That's reality. What to do.
    sridhar