Varalotti Rengasamy's Second Serial Story...is coming up!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Sridhar, You are already Bill Gates in I L ranking !

Dear Sridhar,
    With expectations mounting up from all sides about your new serial, I have decided to observe a " no posting day" in " ask Chitvish " forum - that will continue every Saturday ! I may be the top poster, but you are the TOP POSTER, Sridhar !
    Waiting to read your new serial,
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

I am No Bill!

Thanks for those nice words Chitra. But please don't observe no posting day on my account. Then I will incur the curse of all the gracious ladies who hop to your forum every half an hour to enquire about one recipe or another. To use your own terminology, Chitra, your's is the main course of dinner for the Ladies while mine is just a simple dessert of vannilla ice cream calmly sitting in the corner waiting for the ladies to finish their main course. Howzzat!
    Kidding apart, thanks a ton for the nice sentiments. May I live up to that.
    regards,
    sridhar

3. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

can't have everything in life- so they say

Dear Mrs Chithra, Sridar,

You both enjoy immense power over our minds now.

Am eagerly awaiting the new serial story tomorrow, but can't imagine a day of no-posting from Chitvish. It is like Mamooty- Mohanlal or Kamal-Rajni deciding not to to act in the same movie, like Oprah Winfrey - DrPhil not airing at the same time.

You guys rock n roll!

cheers
    Vidya

Last edited: Mar 3, 2006
  4. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hm...yummy treat on saturdays!

Hello Sridhar,
    So finally the long awaited episodes are on its way! Reading the last 2 posts of Mrs. Chitra and Yours about the Dinner and Dessert um um...yummy :tongue ....that is making me lick my lips in anticipation!
    Well i also feel greatly honoured for such an excellent treat to look forward to on 11th , which happens to be my birthday....Thanks in advance for the lovely present....

I am looking forward some romantic interludes and will welcome the intrusion of Sethu and Swetha and Sharada every Saturday!

Thanks ,

5. varalotti

Dont Worry Vidya, There Will Be Posts From Both Of Us!

Dear Vidhya,
    thanks for the nice words you have about me. Whatever power you think we have is strongly rooted on the pure love and affection that all of you have for us. Please don't think that you are in way dependent on us. To the same extent we are dependent on you for your continuous love and support.
    And a small correction, Vidya, the serial is being aired from 11th March which is the next saturday.
    regards,
    sridhar

6. varalotti

Happy Birthday, In Advance, Sudha!

Hello Sudha,
    Wish you a happy birthday in advance. May you be blessed with health, happiness, peace and prosperity this birthday and all days to follow.
    All these words of expectation are making me nervous now. Just visualise this situation. It's an all women's college. And you have invited an young man(that is the kind audacity I have ha ha ha) to tell you some story standing in front of you all. The poor person will literally be in jitters. When the great poet Kannadasan described this situation to us when we were in our college several decades ago, I did not understand his words. Now I can fully appreciate the dept of their meaning. So let's just wait and see.
    Thanks for the nice words.
    sridhar

7. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Vidya, You literally touched my heart !

Now that Varalotti Sir himself has said that there will be posts from both of us, we will definitely do the same, Vidya. I think Sridhar & myself should be immensely thankful to God for the love shown to us in this forum !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

8. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Episode 1 is posted!

Hello Ladies,

The 1st Episode of the serial story "The Beauty And The Brain" had been posted on behalf of Varalotti.

Click here to read the 1st Episode...

Though Varalotti is not in station, he forwarded the 1st Episode to us asking to post it on his behalf. He knew the eagerness of lots of ladies here in reading the episode and so did not want to keep you all waiting more! 8)

The 2nd Episode will follow next Saturday (March 18th) - Have a great week!

9. varalotti

My First Books Are Out!

Most Gracious Ladies,
    I am pleased to tell you all that my first books of short story collections are out entitled JANNAL and VISARANAI.
    I have posted a separate thread in VRs Short Stories Forum entitled My First Books Are Out.
    Please have a look at that thread.
    regards,
    sridhar

10. varalotti

3rd Episode Is Out!

Most Gracious ILites,
    Just now posted the 3rd episode. Please post your comments latest before Thursday. I will give a consolidated reply before Friday morning.
    Please remember your comments provide inputs for the future episodes.
    Happy reading.
    Varalotti