1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti Rengasamy's Photo

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by prathi, Feb 6, 2006.

1. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

Hey folks,

I am sure u all will be glad to see the man behind the Haunted house, aftermath of an affair and many other great readings we all had in this forum.

Catch a glimpse of Mr. Sridharan Rengasamy (Varalotti to us).

Attached Files:

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a Lot,Prathi!

I tried hard to post my picture. But I couldn't. The computer took so much time and finally said that the size was too big. (I was wondering how did the IL computer know about my waist-size, which has been very cleverly hidden in the picture. It took some time for me to realise that the computer was talking about the size of the picture-file)
    And you have done it and that too in a very short time.
    thanks once again,
    sridhar

3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Very suave, very smart !

Dear Sridhar,
    You have " floored" us all with your photo ! Thankyou for showing your face to us !You are not just good looking, but great looking !
    Regards,
    Chithra.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2006
  4. varalotti

Thanks A Lot,Chitra

Dear Chitra,
    to be appreciated for looks by itself is flattering and to be appreciated by a great, much sought-after woman is ten times so.
    But don't worry, I won't let this go into my head, coz, only I and the photographer know with what amount of difficulty we got this picture. This one survived out of some 30 snaps taken last week.
    More than anything else, your affectionate words mean a lot to me. Seeing your post, I am now satisfied that the sweat we shed on that day for the gruelling photo-session was worth the while. Thank you Chitra, once again.
    regards,
    sridhar

5. archukoratty

archukoratty Junior IL'ite

Looks of an executive

Dear sir,
    you look like a successful executive rather than a writer. Your looks decieve your profession very much. But you look very smart. It was good to see Chithra Madam and you this week. Bye the way, I got thro in my 3rd semester, got 75 %.
    archukoratty

6. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Wow

Dear Varalotti,
    Wow, it is nice to see two of our very famous members' photos. If at all we meet up with you, we can recognise you. Your photo had not even come in any Tamil magazine so far, I had not seen. I read many of the magazines. I think you keep a low profile. But it is nice to see you. You look so smart, you can try modelling also. I hope your wife does not get jealous when she sees all our comments. May be she will feel proud. Thanks to Prathi.
    By the way, your wife is also a member of IL, isn't she?
    Varloo

7. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Varloo and others,

Mr. Sridhar doesn't look his age. Does he? He looks younger. Whenever i read his snippets and stories, I was very curious to see the man who has penned such good reads. I requested him for a snap and he was kind enough to mail me one soon. So i thought u all would be equally happy to see him.

Mrs Chithra and Mr. Sridhar have given us reasons to get glued to this forum like leeches.:clap

8. varalotti

Congratulations,Archana!

Archana, please accept my hearty congratulations on your clearing your 3rd
    Semester with such high marks. With an aunt like Varloo on your side you are destined for greater achievement. May you be blessed, my child.
    Now coming to writer's looks, all of us have been fooled by the stereotyping done by the media. Whenever I say I am a writer people expect me wearing a kurtha pyjama with a "jolna" bag hanging on my shoulders. No good writer worth his name would put up a show to honour the stereotype. I have a feeling that in future years good writing will be provided by professionals like us - lawyers, doctors, accountants, engineers who see life at close quarters. Sujatha is an electronics engineer.
    My profession is chartered accountancy and my looks support me to some extent in that area. My passion is writing for which looks are secondary.
    Thanks for the nice words, Archana. You should get more marks in the 4th semester. All the best,
    sridhar

9. varalotti

Thanks For the Flattering Words, Varloo!

Varloo, thanks for those flattering words. There could not be a greater ego-booster for me. But modelling is not my cup of tea. It's a very boring job and requires a very light head and fullest concentration on looks, all of which I cant provide. But to tell you the truth one of my clients who was about to produce a Tamil movie was ready to give a lead role. I said a firm no. Not that I don't want to act and become popular etc. but movie world is a dizzy world and over a period it will kill all your sensitivities. You will no longer be contented with a 'murugan idli kadai idli and visalam coffee' (popular brands in Madurai).
    My wife is not a member so far. I think one day she will become. But I faithfully report most of the happenings in the thread to her.
    regards,
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Prathi, can you guess my age?

Well, Prathi, since a question has arisen of my age, I think the time has come to spill the beans. I don't want to exaggerate or underplay my age. I am 27 and will turn 28 by 29th April, 2006. So I do think that I look my age.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
    sridhar