Varalotti Rengasamy comes up with a "Serial Story" for "IndusLadies Members"!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Jun 18, 2005.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

I have raised the expectations!

Seeing Sharada's response I am afraid that I have raised all your expectations and in the process have increased my responsibility to deliver quality, interesting stuff to the wonderful ladies of this wonderful site. I have now doubled up my prayers - Oh, God! arm me with the wit and wisdom so that all these good souls are not disappointed!
    Sharada, I can't give any assurances about your name sake in the novel. She could be a psychotic or a neurotic! You will have to bear with me. No choice over there.
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Second Part Has Been Posted!

Dear All,
    I have posted the second episode. Some say it's scary. Some say it need to be even more scary. The first was an introduction to some ghostly actions; the second explains a lot of ghosts in action - the poltergeists to be particular. Some may even ask me to tone down the episode. Be sure to read the second episode before I do that.
    regards,
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Episode III Just Came Out Of The Oven!

Dear All,
    Episode III is just out. It's pretty hot from the oven. I enjoyed writing this episode much more than the first two. My daughter Preethi who did the final proof-reading told me that this was better than the first two.That was because of your painstaking feedback which helped me shape the story. Looking forward to your feedback for this episode also.
    regards,
    sridhar

4. varalotti

Warning! Episode IV Is Out- Scariest Of All!

Dear All,
    Greetings. Just now posted Episode IV of the serial The Haunted House. My wife says this is the scariest. I am alone in my office and there's no one around. I could not bring myself to read what I myself have written.
    So be warned, gracious ladies, that it's not an easy joke to read this episode IV.
    Go ahead and get yourself scared.
    Happy, I'm sorry, spooky reading.
    varalotti

5. varalotti

Episode V is Just Out!

Dear All,
    Just now posted Episode V. The story is at times taking turns which are not under my control. I am now wondering whether it is Varalotti who is writing the story or some other spirit has gone into him and doing the writing. The twists happen on their own. So gracious ladies, be warned that not only the story is spooky but it is written by spookier spirits. Eagerly waiting for your comments.
    Varalotti

6. varalotti

Episode VI is Just Out! Beware!

Dear All,
    Just posted Episode VI of the Haunted House. It's getting scarier by the episode. Instructions for reading: Have your hubby by your while reading. Dont tell me I have not warned.Happy reading and a happy new year.
    varalotti

7. varalotti

If Six Was Scary, Seven Will Be Spooky!

Dear All,
    The VII Episode of the Haunted House is officially out. The roller coaster has now started to twist and turn. Those who have problems of vertigo please stay clear of this. Wish you a spooky reading.
    Varalotti

8. varalotti

8th Episode - A Day Early - A Scary Pongal Gift

Dear All,
    Have posted the 8th Episode just now. Please read it fast before the poltergeists lift it away from the site as they did the 7th episode. The story is moving fast and it may last for another 3 or 4 episodes only. I want comments from all those who read to help me design the final episodes.
    Wishing You All a Happy Pongal And a Happy Kaanum Pongal.
    Varalotti

9. varalotti

Beware, Episode 9 is out!

Dear All,
    Episode 9 just now sprang from the oven on its own. Maybe some poltergeists at work there. This is a little scarier than the rest. Definitely not for the weak-hearted.
    Statutory Warning: May Encounter sudden twists. Beware.
    varalotti

10. varalotti

Tenth Episode Is Just Out. Only Two More To Go!

Dear All,
    Tenth Episode has been posted just now. With only two more to go, the suspense is unbearable even for me. A note of caution: Please don't make guesses about the story development. The Poltergeists are closely watching you and might spring on you any time. Beware.

regards,
    varalotti