Varalotti reaches yet another milestone in the annals of I L !

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Chitvish, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,
    You are my dear young friend in I L and I am very happy and privileged to start a thread to celebrate your crossing 2000 posts.
    It is no mean achievement when you are a full time professional and an upcoming writer as well.

Your posts every Wednesday and Saturday are becoming an addiction to I L ites.

I have no words to appreciate your patience in answering every post, analysing the contents in detail. The truth is, everyone of us is a fan of yours, but with your reply, you make everyone of us feel that you are a greater fan of everybody who sends you feed backs regularly. There lies your success. The endearing way in which you reply everybody has become your trade mark, in this forum. Though elder to you, I have to learn a lot from you and go a long way in human relations ! – not public relations, please note. I have no shame in admitting that you are far ahead of me in endearing yourself to all members. I come a distant second ( I hope atleast!) !

You are my good friend and I am happy for my friend’s happiness. Sharing your happiness is my happiness. You deserve the best in life.
    You have the rare quality of looking for the good in other I L ites. To every I L ite you have nothing but love, support and understanding to give.
    As I have repeated many times ( to the extent of all I Lites getting bored), I am very proud that we share our nativity, which is a matter of great honour to both of us. Let us both give our best and put our city on top in the I L Global map.
    Pray Madurai Meenakshi blesses you with all that is best, only the best and nothing but the best in life.
    Love,
    Chithra.

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitra,

It is a moment of pride for me to know that I have touched the 2000 mark. The pride is greater when I learn that the one and only Chitra, the unmatched Chitvish herself has started the congratulatory thread.

I learnt the patience and the art of individual reply from your way of handling the Recipes section. You allotted time even for the silliest doubt of your fans and gave them a patient answer. Seeing that I vowed that I will do justice to those who visit my threads. After all don't we owe that basic courtesy to them, who visit us in our forums?

I have finished my apprenticeship for CA long back, more than a quarter century ago. But my apprenticeship in the study of human relations continues and I am sure it will continue so long as I live. Indusladies is just the intensive training part of that apprenticeship.

All these 2000 posts honed my writing skills and made me a better writer. If only I am as good in public relations I would have released an ad showcasing Varalotti
    a) before his entry into IL and
    b) after 1000 posts and
    c) after 2000 posts
    in the same way they do for medicines to cure baldness.

I also feel proud of belonging to the place to which you belong. I can never thank you enough for the affection showered on me.
    Love,
    sridhar

Last edited: Jan 30, 2007
  3. Manjureddy

Manjureddy Gold IL'ite

What ? 2000 ! Makes me dizzy !
    CONGRATULATIONS !

So, how's the air up there ?
    :clap
    Manjula

4. sihi

sihi Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

Congratulations!!!!:clap

Like Chitvish mentioned, your threads are addiction to all your fans. Also I really admire the way you read each reply and respond to each one of us......

May you reach more and more milestones in IL...

Warm Regards,
    Sihi

5. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Varalotti,

Congrats! You have touched 2000 posts and we ILiteshave learnt a 2000 nalla paadangal. Am a bit wary of using words like 'you rock and roll, 'way to go' . But allow me to comment on yr 2000 posts. Each one has been a milestone- a story told, a counsel proffered, a human foible analysed, a spiritual verse elucidated. Touching 2000 +++ posts is not very difficult, touching it the way you do is no mere feat.

And to think that the responses to all these posts have been voluntary,unsolicited-you do rock and roll!

I hope we see more of you in IL in the days to come. I pray you will start a thread on Tamil works enabling Tamil morons like me to learn more and better. But for u, I wld not have heard of AbdulRahman, Kambar's verses-may the best of Varalotti bestowed on us.

As they say in Star Trek- to boldly go--here is to the next 2000 and beyond!

regards
    Vidya

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,

Congratulations on crossing the 2000 post mark.
    After my recent 1000 post incident, I too noted that you were on the verge of the next K! It is ofcourse 'natural' that Chitra was first to note and start this thread in your honour.
    I also refuse to use the usual words to praise you. Your each and every post was not just a post, but always an insight into some relevant matter to each and every one of us. Like said before, you seem to be our own Deepak Chopra. You seem to look at life intently and live thoughtfully.
    Although your handsome pic adorns the last page of your many books, it is Rodin's famous 'Thinker' that comes to my mind, whenever I think of Varalotti:)

L, Kamla

Last edited: Jan 31, 2007
  7. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

Congrats. A well deserved mile stone indeed. So now you are part of the IL Hall of fame.

It has been great reading your 2000 plus posts and eagerly awaiting many more 1000s to come.

Vandhana

8. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Congratulations on reaching the magic number. I enjoy reading,participating and of course listening:) to your views in all your threads. Good luck for many more in future.
    Let me take this opportunity Sridhar, please please do reply to each individual as I enjoyed reading this as much as your leader post[I know you have mentioned you are planning to but I write this inspite of that].
    Love,

9. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Kudos

Dear Sridhar,

I take immense pleasure in congratulating you on this remarkable acheivement. As Vidya has mentioned in her post touching the 2000 mark the way you have is commendable.
    Each and every one of your posts add value and significance to women like me. I applaud the respect you have for women. Thanks for all the insight and wisdom that you pass along to everyone.
    Hats off to you Sridhar.

Regards,
    Jothi.

10. sonia

sonia Bronze IL'ite

Dear Varalotti,

WOW 2000 POSTS

CONGRATULATIONS

Waiting for more 1000 and 1000sssssssss.......